Have you solve all 10th English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist, you will find the story about the scientist named Richard Ebright who had received the Searle Scholar award and Schering Plough award for his contribution toward biochemistry and molecular biology field.
He had a fascination for butterflies. So he used to collect butterflies to know about them completely. This chapter involves seven questions.
- Curiosity- a strong desire to know or learn something.
- Encouraged- give support, confidence, or hope to (someone).
- Equipment- the necessary items for a particular purpose.
- Species- a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
- Monarch butterflies- a large migratory orange and black coloured butterfly that occurs mainly in North America.
- Collector- a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby.
- Migrations- seasonal movement of animals from one region to another.
- Adhesive- able to stick fast to a surface or object; sticky.
- Flock- a number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together.
- Life cycle- the series of changes in the life of an organism including reproduction.
- Tedious- too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous.
- County- region
- Subject- a person or thing that is being discussed, described, or dealt with.
- Stack- a pile of objects, typically one that is neatly arranged.
- Viral- of the nature of, caused by, or relating to a virus or viruses.
- Starling- a gregarious Old World songbird with a straight bill, typically with dark lustrous or iridescent plumage but sometimes brightly coloured.
- Zoology- the scientific study of the behaviour, structure, physiology, classification, and distribution of animals.
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English Footprints without Feet exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist.