Have you solve all 10th English Chapter 7 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 7 Footprints without Feet.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 7
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 7, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English Chapter 7. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 7 from below.
What will you learn in English Footprints without Feet Chapter 7?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints without Feet Chapter 7, you will find the story of Matilda. She was born to a low-class family and married to Monsieur Loisel, a clerk. She had a beautiful dress to wear but no jewellery to attend invitation from a grand party. So she borrowed a necklace from her friend.
She was happy because of looking gorgeous and classy. She danced and enjoyed the party with great interest. After returning home, she noticed that the necklace was missing. You can read more about the circumstances after missing the neckless and her situations. This chapter covers eight questions.
- Error- a mistake.
- Clerk- a person employed in an office or bank to keep records, accounts, and undertake other routine administrative duties.
- Dowry- an amount of property or money brought by a bride to her husband on their marriage.
- Petty- of little importance; trivial.
- Incessantly- without interruption; constantly.
- Delicacies- fineness or intricacy of texture or structure.
- Shabby- in poor condition through long use or lack of care.
- Tureen- a deep covered dish from which soup is served.
- Pot pie- a savoury pie baked in a deep dish, typically with a top crust only.
- Elegant- graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.
- Exquisite- extremely beautiful and delicate.
- Marvellous- causing great wonder; extraordinary.
- Convent- a school attached to and run by a convent.
- Elated- make (someone) ecstatically happy.
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English Footprints without Feet.
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English Footprints without Feet Solutions for Chapter 7 Footprints without Feet.