IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is one of the banking sectors which conducts the recruitment drive every year to recruit candidates for various posts like Probationary officer (PO), Clerk, Specialist Officer (SO), and many more. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 for the recruitment of clerical cadres in various public sector banks in India. IBPS Clerk is one of the most sought-after jobs in India. It is a great entry-level job for those who want to work in the banking sector. There are lots of perks, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in this job. In order to crack IBPS clerk examination, it is essential to have a clear idea about IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam pattern 2019. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The total duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- Paper will be held online i.e. computer-based exam.
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks in the question paper.
- All the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
- The language of the question paper will be both i.e. Hindi and English.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and every correct response will be awarded by 1 mark.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60|
- The Main exam duration will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- The main exam is also an online entrance test (computer-based test).
- Paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual except English language section.
- Negative marking is applicable and the penalty of -0.25 marks will be imposed on each wrong attempt.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019
IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Prelims Examination
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Ability||English language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Mains Examination
|English language||Computer Aptitude||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||MS Office||General Knowledge|
|Grammar (Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Fill in the Blanks)||Computer Hardware||Current Affairs|
|Vocabulary (Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement)||Computer Software||Banking Awareness|
|Verbal Ability (Para Jumbles)||Computer Memory||Miscellaneous|
|Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting||Operating System|
|Fill in the blanks||Data representation|
The syllabus for quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability remains the same. Candidates are suggested to go through the IBPS Clerk Syllabus and exam pattern for 2019 during their preparation. You can excel in the exam with a wide range of IBPS Preparation Books available online.
- 71% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3710% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500070% OffEbook₹210.00 ₹6371% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6925% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7370% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2730% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.0000
You may also like...