IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021: On October 27, 2021, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will close the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 link (tomorrow). Candidates who have not yet finished the IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Process can do so at the official website of the IBPS.
From October 7, 2021, IBPS will start accepting online applications from eligible candidates for Clerical Cadre CRP XI jobs. All the applicants must ensure their IBPS Clerk Eligibility to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam first, then go ahead for submitting an online application form. You must have a valid and functional e-mail ID and mobile number for registration.
Here in this article, we are providing a detailed guide on IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
It is been said that around 12000 (Tentatively) new vacant clerk posts. You have to apply for the job. The online application procedure for IBPS Clerk job 2021 is expected to be available from the first week of July 2021, and end on the third week of July 2021 or the first week of August 2021.
Eligible Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment. Scroll down to have more details!
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021: Pre-Requisites for Clerk Exam Registration
Make sure you have access to the following things as mentioned below before register in the IBPS Clerk Application Form for the year 2021 Exam online.
- You should have a valid email address
- You should have a valid mobile phone number
- You must have Mark sheets of class X, XII, graduation, and other equivalent exams.
- You have to scan images of photograph and signature
- You must have your scanned copy of the category certificate (if any)
- Bank details (credit card, debit card, or net banking) for payment of Application fees
Steps to fill IBPS Clerk Examination form 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration window has become functional from the first week of July 2021 (Tentatively). The last date to register is expected to be the third week of July 2021 or the first week of August 2021. Here, are the complete steps how to fill ibps clerk form 2021.
- IBPS Official Website: ibps.in
Before filling IBPS Clerk online application form, you have to register yourself at the official website of IBPS.
1st step : Registration
- You should click on the link IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021.
- You have to choose to Click here for New Registrations from the page.
- You should check all details related to the exam before apply then you have to click on proceed button.
- You have to register your name, mobile no, email ID, security code, etc.
2nd Step : Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- You have to upload photographs and signatures in the prescribed manner.
- You have to click on the respective link from two spate links to upload the photograph and signature.
- Now you have to select the file and upload it
- You have to click on the upload button.
Note: Make sure the sizes of your scanned photograph and signature are given as below.
- The photograph should be 20kb to 50 kb.
- The signature should be 10kb to 20kb.
- You have to fill in their personal information, category, education, and state details, etc.
- You should fill in the preferences of banks
4th Step : Preview of Online Application
- You should fill in all the details very carefully.
- You cannot change the application after clicking on the final submit button.
- You will get three chance to correct the application form
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- Application fees and payments should be done Online and Offline too.
- Payment can be made by using Master/Visa debit card or credit cards through Internet Banking.
General and OBC
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration Dates
Check out a detailed IBPS Clerk Exam Dates that can be referred from the table below:
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification||06th October 2021|
|Online Application Process Starts||07th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th October 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||27th October 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||January/February 2022|
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ’S Related To IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
When is the closing date of the online IBPS 2021 Clerk Application Form?
Online Applications end on 27th October 2021.
How many states can be selected while filling the IBPS 2021 Clerk Application Form?
Only one state can be made as an option in the IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online.
What are the age criteria to fill the application form for IBPS Clerk 2021?
The minimum age limit is 20 years and the Maximum age limit is 28 years.
What size of the photograph is to be uploaded in the IBPS Clerk Application Form?
The size of your passport photograph should be 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm.
What is the age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates for the IBPS Clerk post?
Age relaxation in IBPS Clerk for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years.
What is the mode of payment to pay the Application Fee for the IBPS clerk exam?
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM IBPS Clerk candidates and all others have to pay Rs. 600/- as their exam fee.
What is the mode of IBPS Clerk registration?
The IBPS Clerk registration can be done via online mode only.
Should I choose a desktop or mobile phone for filling the IBPS Clerk application form?
It’s better to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form on the desktop to avoid any minor mistakes
How many, marks are deducted for an incorrect answer?
0.25 marks are deducted for wrong answer