The Staff Selection Commission released the GD Physical Admit Card for 2019 exam. The SSC GD Constable Physical Admit Card was released by CRPF on its Offitial site ie.crpf.gov.in. Staff Selection Commission had invited applications for the recruitment Constable GD (BSF,CISF,CRPF,SSB,ITBP,AR,NIA & SSF) during August ,September 2018. It is one of the most important Recruitments of the year as a total of 54,953 Posts are called out.
Candidates who had applied for the SSC GD Constable post can now download their hall ticket on the regional SSC website. In this blog we have explained in detail regarding the SSC GD Constable Call letter, steps to download, vacancy details and also about selection process.
Direct Link to download SSC GD Physical Admit Card: https://gdconst.crpfexam.in/Login/Index/1
SSC GD 2019 Constable Admit Card
Candidates can visit the official website or click on the below link to download your admit card directly. Admit cards can be downloaded until the exam begins. Candidates are advised to go through the steps to download and instructions to be followed before downloading. The SSC GD constable hall tickets are released separately for each region. Candidates are required to select their region and download their admit cards.
Steps to download SSC GD 2019 Constable Call Letter
- Go to the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for ‘SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2019’
- Or you can even click on the above link to download your admit card directly
- A login window will appear on your screen
- Select Your Region and you will be redirected to your region.
- Then, select SSC GD Constable Admit card.
- Enter your application number and date of birth details correctly
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use. Candidates must make sure to download the admit card in A4 size sheet only. Set your size of the sheet correctly before taking the print.
SSC GD Constable PET and PST Hall Ticket Region Wise
|SSC Region||Name of the State||Admit Card Download Link|
|NR-Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|NWR-North Western Region||J&K, Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|CR-Central Region||UP & Bihar||Click Here|
|ER-Eastern Region||WB, Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island & Sikkim||Click Here|
|MPR-Madhya Pradesh Region||MP & Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|WR-Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Click Here|
|NER-North Eastern Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Mizoram||Click Here|
|SR-Southern Region||AP, Pondicherry & TN||Click Here|
|KKR-Karnataka Region||Karnataka and Kerala||Click Here|
Print Your Admit Card
Candidates are advised to print their admit cards in A4 size sheet only. You can click on the below link to print your admit card.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
The selection of the candidates for SSC GD Constable post is based on written examination followed by PET and PST test.
- Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Thus, we hope candidates have received complete information on SSC GD Constable examination. As the admit cards have been released it is high time to practice more. Hence, prepare more with SSC GD Study materials and score more.