SSC GD Constable result 2019 | Check Results, Score Card
SSC GD Constable Results 2019
The result for the SSC GD examination is likely to be declared on 21st June 2019 i.e. today where candidates from all over the nation are eagerly are waiting to see their results. All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result from the online portal. It is been notified that the result schedule for other SSC exam has also been declared along with this.
The Staff Selection of Commission has announced the vacancy list for the constable in CAFs, NIA, riflemen and SSF where the total vacancies are about 58,373. Amongst the vacancy, 50066 vacancies have been allotted for male candidate while rest of the 8307 is reserved for female candidates who are interested to join the service.
The eager waiting is almost over as the result was to be declared on May 31 which was postponed to 21st June 2019 and this was clarified by the SSC board by releasing a notice on 20th May about the result dates. Before the official announcement, a tentative dates were given on 17th May which even declared the result date for sub-inspector (Delhi police), CAPFs and ASI in CISF examination 2018(paper1) to one 25th May 2019.
The examination for SSC Constable CBT exam 2018 was held from 1th Feb to 11th March 2019 and now the result is been declared. You can check result and SSC GD constable cut off information. The examination was attended by around 30 lakhs candidates out of 50 lakhs who have applied for the same post. The SSC Constable GD test was conducted mainly to fill up 54,953 vacancies for constable recruitment 2018-19.
How to download SSC GD Constable Result 2019?
As the result will be displayed in the official website, all the candidate are requested to follow the below step to access the portal to see their respective marks online.
- Go to the official website specified by the SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- In the website’s home page you can see the tab SSC GD constable result 2019 highlighted, click the tab which will open up to a new page.
- The new page will ask for credentials of the candidates who appeared for the examination, type it and click the submit button.
- Candidates will be able to see the result along with the admit card details.
- You can download or print the result as per your preference.
Check Results below:
After the results are declared, the candidates who are qualified based on the marks in the SSB Constable will be called for PET (Physical Efficiency Test) and PST (Physical Standard Test) which will be organized at various exam centres decided by CAPFs. As there won’t be any detailed scrutiny of the eligibility before applying for the exam, so candidates should consider the below mentioned as the eligibility criteria before appear for PST/PET. This will give them the chance to identify their category and eligibility.
SSC GD Constable Physical Standards to be maintained by the candidates:
For Males: Height – 170 cms, Chest (Unexpanded) – 80cms/Expanded (Min. expansion) – 5 cms
For Females: Height – 157 cms
Based on the result in PET and PST you will be listed DME (Detailed Medical Examination) where the medical fitness will be considered and only after clear this examination too, you will be appointed for the post of CAPFs.
Congrats to All the Selected Candidates!
- 71% OffEbook₹115.00 ₹3410% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500030% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹42.000025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹60.000025% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000070% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2730% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹49.000071% OffEbook₹85.00 ₹2530% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4571% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7370% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4530% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3310% OffEbook₹185.00 ₹166.5000
You may also like...