IBPS Clerk Admit Card: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release information about the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 on its official website. The Admit Card for the IBPS Clerk Exam is issued 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
This admits card serves as evidence that an applicant has submitted an application and that his or her candidacy has been approved. Preliminary Exam for IBPS Clerk, 2020-2021 is already completed in two phases on October 2020 (First Phase) and January 2021 (Second Phase).
Hence, IBPS Board has released the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card on 6th February 2021. But, for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination, IBPS has not yet released the hall ticket. IBPS is expected to release IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 for Prelims Exam by mid-week of August 2021 and by the third week of October 2021 for Mains Exam.
Read ahead to know further details related to IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk recruitment has started with the main examination. The IBPS Clerk examination is conducted in three phases: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview examination. IBPS is expected to release IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket for Prelims Exam by mid-week of August 2021 and by the third week of October 2021 for Mains Exam.
The IBPS has released for admit card for IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 examination. The Board has released the Clerk Hall Ticket on their official website ibps.in. The exam is scheduled for February 28, 2021.
Commencement Of Call Letter / Admit Card 2020-2021 Download: 06- 02 – 2021
Last Date to Download Admit Card: 28- 02- 2021
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria for 2021 Examination
- IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2021
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus & Exam pattern
- IBPS Preparation Strategy
- IBPS Clerk Result
- IBPS Clerk Salary
- IBPS Clerk Score Card
- IBPS Exam Analysis
Candidates who have registered for the IBPS Preliminary Exam are allowed to visit the official website and download the Clerk Admit Card for Prelims 2021-2022 examination in the mid-week of August 2021.
Go through the blog for information on IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021.
Steps to download the IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Check out the important steps to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021:
- Log on to the official website ibps.in.
- Click on the link available on the home page that says, “Click Here to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims or Mains 2021”.
- A new page will appear on the screen as shown below:
- Enter your registration number and password (provided during IBPS Clerk Application Form submission) or Date of Birth to continue
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click on the Submit button.
- Check your IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 which will appear on your screen and download it.
- Take a printout for further use.
Candidates are suggested to follow the steps for downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card for the main examination.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card | Prelims and Mains Exam
For the Preliminary 2021 Exam which is going to be held from 28th August 2021, the IBPS Clerk Admit Card or call letter must be brought to the examination center. As a result, applicants must ensure that they have a copy of their IBPS Clerk Admit Card downloaded long before the test date.
You have to bring a passport-size photo, identity documents, and a xerox copy to the exam center. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card, along with a copy of identification evidence, is submitted to the exam center for the conducting body’s future reference.
Check out the image of Prelims Admit Card below for your reference:
The IBPS Clerk Mains admit card will have a similar structure and contains identical details as the prelims admit card.
The only difference is in the examination’s name, which now reads “Call letter for the online mains exam” rather than “preliminary online examination” in the tag field, as well as the examination center, exam date, and reporting time.
Check out the image of the Mains Admit Card below for your reference:
Details Mentioned on IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Find out the list of information mentioned in the IBPS Hall Ticket:
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- The center of examination allotted to the candidate
- Roll Number/Registration number of candidate
- User ID
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Post for which the candidate has applied
- Stage of Examination (Prelims/ Mains)
- Blank spaces for candidate’s signature, thumb impression, and Invigilator’s signature (To be taken at the exam venue)
- Set of rules and regulations which need to be mandatorily followed at the exam center
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download IBPS Clerk Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
Faults in IBPS Clerk 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates who do not get the admit cards before the exam start date can contact the IBPS Clerk exam helpdesk. In addition, if there is an inconsistency in the admit card, the authorities must be notified of the clarification of the details written on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
The contact details are mentioned below:
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P Road
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P.B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Toll-free helpline numbers – 1800222366, 18001034566
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card | Important Points
In light of the country’s current COVID crisis, the organizing body has issued a set of guidelines that must be adopted for any candidate arriving at the exam site.
You need to strictly follow the below-mentioned social distancing norms:
- You need to strictly reach the exam venue during the time slot allotted to them
- The mapping of system number/ hall number at the exam venue will not be displayed at the entrance
- Candidates will be informed about the same when they enter the exam venue
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- A transparent water bottle and a 50ml hand sanitizer needs to be carried along with you
- No sharing of personal belongings like pen or pencil is allowed
- Candidates must have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
- You have to bring your original identity to the exam center along with the hall tickets as listed below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other government-issued photo ID proof.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Cut Off
The IBPS Clerk Cut Off marks are determined by the following 3 factors –
- Total number of applicants for the exam
- Total number of vacancies available for the exam
- The overall level of complexity of the exam
There are two types of constrained IBPS Clerks general category IBPS clerks and sectional IBPS clerks. It is compulsory for both to obtain IBPS Secretary Limit for the candidate. Keep reading to stay updated.
FAQ’s Related To IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
When will the admit card releases for the Main exam?
Tentatively in the month of October 2021, the mains admit card will release.
When will the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 starts?
The tentative dates for Preliminary Clerk Exam starts from August 28th, 2021.
When is the closing date of online Application?
Online Applications end in the third week of July 2021.
Will I receive IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card through the post?
No, You will not receive the admit card for the IBPS Clerk exam via post. You will have to download it from the official website of IBPS.
Do the candidates get separate Admit card for all stages?
Yes, IBPS releases separate IBPS Clerk hall ticket for each stage of the selection process.
Can the exam center be changed once the Clerk admits card is released?
No, the exam center cannot be changed once the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket is released.
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.