IBPS Clerk Score Card: The IBPS Clerk Score Card for the preliminary examination has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 10th February 2021. After the results of the IBPS Clerk Exam initial evaluation are published, the scorecard is expected at any time, the score Card will be published after the result.
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021
The IBPS Clerk Scorecard for the Prelims Exam has been published on 10th February 2021 by the Organizing Authority, IBPS. The document will contain the marks obtained by the candidates in the preliminary examination.
Grades will help you calculate the mark range. Therefore, the eligibility document is important for verifying the candidates whether have achieved the minimum qualification and the required qualification.
Get another Direct link for IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021
- IBPS Clerk Application form
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria for 2021 Examination
- IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2021
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus & Exam pattern
- IBPS Preparation Strategy
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk Cut Off
- IBPS Clerk Salary
- IBPS Exam Analysis
To check IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard, a candidate must have the following details:
- Username/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Scroll down to check further details.
Steps to check IBPS Clerk Score Card
Follow the below-mentioned step by step process to check IBPS Clerk 2020-2021 Score Card & Marks:
1st Step: Go to the official website and click on the link mentioned above to check the IBPS Clerk Scorecard & Marks for the 2020-2021 Prelims Exam.
2nd Step: Enter your registration number/ roll no and password / DOB to check your IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020-2021 Scorecard.
3rd Step: Please match the Captcha Code.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download IBPS Clerk Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
4th Step: The Your Marks will be displayed on the screen. Download your IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard.
5th Step: Take a printout of the Scorecard for future reference.
Check out the image of the IBPS Clerk Score Card for your reference:
Details Mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Score Card
Check out the list of details mentioned on the IBPS Result or Score Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- Overall IBPS Clerk cut-off
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Section-wise marks obtained
The details of the IBPS Clerk Score Card for Prelims will remain available for a certain period only. Candidates are requested to download the score before the last date.
IBPS Clerk Scores 2021 | Normalization Process of marks
The normalization analysis is used to determine candidate scores. The equi-percentile approach is used to normalize the marks. The question papers for each session are different since the test is held in several sessions.
To compare the complexity level of query sets, a normalization mechanism is used. Every candidate’s corrected scores from various sessions are normalized. For the purposes of calculations, scores up to two decimal points are used. Final scores are rounded to two decimal digits after normalization.
IBPS Clerk Result 2021 | Provisional Allotment
- The scores of the mains examination will be converted out of 100 for provisional allotment.
- Candidates must qualify in the mains exam and must rank high in the merit list to be considered for the provisional allotment process.
- The allotment is done depending on the state-wise vacancies and merit as well as the preference of the candidates.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category and are selected as per the norms of the General Category will be treated similarly as the candidates of the General Category.
- The candidates selected on merit and belonging to the reserved categories who are provisionally allocated to the unreserved category may not be assigned to the reserved position. The category of the candidates as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- The provisional allotment is for the candidates who are satisfying the criteria for a part of the organization and verification of identity.
- A letter of appointment is provided by the participating organization.
- A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10% of the vacancies under each category is maintained subjected to the availability of candidates.
Important Pointer On IBPS Score Card
- Candidates should know the following important points about the IBPS Clerk Score Card:
- The IBPS Clerk Score Card is important in that it is an idea for candidates to know their performance in the exam.
- The marks of each section of the examination will be mentioned so that the candidates can check the evaluation of their behavior, especially the scope of improvement topics.
- Candidates should keep the scorecard for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Salary
The sum of Basic Pay and allowances makes up the total IBPS Clerk Salary. The first Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765. IBPS Clerk PayScale is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
This implies that the minimum Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540.
Keep reading to get more updates on Clerk Salary Structure.
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ’s Related To IBPS Clerk Score Card
Can I download my IBPS Clerk Score Card in PDF format?
Yes, you can download the IBPS Clerk Score Card in PDF format.
What conditions need to be kept in mind while reviewing the IBPS Clerk Score Card?
Keep the subsequent points in consideration while checking the IBPS Clerk Score Card:
1. The Score Card link is active for limited days. Ensure you check your marks in the stipulated time
2. Keep your login credential handy
3. Analyze marks scored in each section for future improvement
4. Try changing your browser if unable to check your marks
5. To avoid any discrepancy, check your internet connection in advance
How can I check using login details the IBPS Clerk Score Card?
The login credentials to check the IBPS Clerk scorecard are the roll number/registration number and password/date of birth.
What if I forget my password while downloading IBPS Clerk 2021 result?
You can retrieve the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ while downloading the IBPS Clerk result.
What if it is showing invalid in the IBPS Clerk Score Card login page?
You must enter the valid login credentials on the login page of the IBPS Score Card.
I am not satisfied with the IBPS Clerk Scores. How to recheck exam scores?
You may register their queries regarding the IBPS Clerk Scores on the CGRS portal.
Can I get the hard copy of my scorecard from the IBPS?
No, the hard copy of the scorecard of the IBPS Clerk is not sent to applicants by post.
Does my scorecard of IBPS Clerk will have sectional marks?
Yes, the scorecard of the IBPS Clerk also has sectional marks.
Will the score of the preliminary exam considered for the final merit list in IBPS Clerk?
The scores of the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam are not considered for the final merit list.
How many marks are deducted for an incorrect answer?
According to the answer key, 0.25 marks are deducted for the wrong answer.