IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: If you are preparing for bank exams, we have good news for you. IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification 2021 has been released for 12000+(tentative) clerical posts.
The application process for the recruitment of the IBPS Clerk Exam will begin on the first week of July 2021 and will be continued the first week of July 2021.
After clearing the exam, you will be able to work in various public sector banks across the country including,
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
Read this complete article to know more about IBPS Clerk Recruitment for the year 2021.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
IBPS is expected to invite the eligible candidate to apply online for the IBPS Clerical recruitment 2021 during the first week of July.
The IBPS Clerks registration process is entirely online-based. You have to apply from IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 through the official website from the first week of July 2021 till the third week of July 2021. Make sure that you have met all the essential criteria before apply.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk Preliminary is to be held from 28th August 2021 to 05th September 2021, and the Mains Exam is expected to be during the month of October 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility requirements before applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Indian
- Age limit: The IBPS clerk’s 2021 age limit is 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule.
- Educational Qualifications: You have to accomplish a degree in any discipline under the recognized university.
- Language proficiency: You should able to read, write, and speak the official language of the state, where the posing is offered.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates should know to work in computer systems.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
The selection process for the bank exam has three phases i.e.
- Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) followed by
- Phase – 2 Computer-Based Mains exam (200 Marks).
- Phase – 3 Final selection will be made based on IBPS Phase 2 and interview round.
- IBPS Clerk Job Official Notification PDF (Will be updated soon)
- IBPS Clerk Job Apply Link (Inactive Currently)
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download IBPS Clerk Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
Step By Step Guide To Apply IBPS Clerk Job 2021 Online
You can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 online. Make sure you have met all IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria before apply. You have to enter your details carefully without any mistake.
Follow these steps to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application:
- You have to visit the official website,
- Now you should click the tab “Click here for New Registration” to open the online application.
- Complete the registration, and you will get the registration number and password for future login to the application.
- Here you have to fill in all the details and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Now you have to upload your scanned passport size photo, signature, handwritten declaration, and left thumb fingerprint. Your uploaded copies should be the same as the prescribed size and format. Then, click on the ‘Next’
- You have to fill in your academic qualifications and work experience on the next page. Now you should click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Finally pay the application fee online with a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- You have to click on the final Submit button to complete your IBPS clerk online application.
- You have to take an online printout application for future use.
For visually impaired candidates, they are the sole ones responsible for the details that have been filled in the application. So be careful while filling your IBPS clerk 2021 application form.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
You have to pay the application fee online to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021. The fees structure is as below
- For general candidates- INR 600.
- For reserved candidates- INR 100.
IBPS Clerk Job 2021 | Important Dates
IBPS Clerk 2021 Events
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date
The first week of July 2021
IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From
The first week of July 2021
IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On
The third week of July 2021
The download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date
Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
Call letter for Mains Exam
Conduct of Online Mains Examination
October 31, 2021
Declaration of Final Result
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
IBPS is providing an excellent opportunity for all banking aspirants. The tentative vacancies for the IBPS Clerk 2021 are yet to be released with the notification in July 2021. The official notification for 2021 is expected to arrive in the first week of July. But the expected IBPS Clerk Vacancy is around 12000+ for the year 2021.
IBPS has released 2557 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020-21 for clerk posts in the different banks. Keep reading to get an update on IBPS Clerk Vacancy for the 2021 examination.
FAQ’S Related To IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
When will the admit card releases for the Main exam?
Tentatively in the month of October 2021, the mains admit card will release.
When will the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 starts?
The tentative dates for Preliminary Clerk Exam starts from August 28th, 2021.
When is the closing date of online Application?
Online Applications end in the third week of July 2021.
Should I choose a desktop or mobile phone for filling the application form?
Its better to fill it on desktop to avoid any minor mistakes.
Is there sectional timing for the prelim examination?
Yes, there is sectional timing of 20 minutes for each section.
How many banks have been participating in this recruitment?
A total of 11 Public Sector Banks are participating in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021.
What is the mode of registration for IBPS Clerk 2021?
The registration can be done via online mode only.
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.