IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 For 12075 Clerk Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: If you are preparing for bank exams, we have good news for you. IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification 2019 is released for 12075 clerical posts.
After clearing the exam, you will be able to work in various public sector banks across the country including,
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
IBPS has invited the eligible candidate to apply online for the IBPS Clerical recruitment 2019.
The IBPS Clerks registration process is entirely online-based. You have to apply through the official website from17 September to 19 October 2019. Make sure that you have met all the essential criteria before apply.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam will be held on 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019 and mains Exam which will be held on 19 January 2019.
IBPS Job Vacancy 2019
IBPS is providing an excellent opportunity for all banking aspirants. IBPS Clerk Job notification is realsed for total 12075 new vacancies. You can check state wise IBPS Clerical Vacancies from below.
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – 14 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 777 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 11
- Assam – 189
- Bihar – 295
- Chandigarh – 64
- Chhattisgarh – 174
- Dadra & Nagar HAVELI – 2
- Delhi – 525
- Goa – 67
- Gujarat – 600
- Haryana – 328
- HP – 129
- J&K – 63
- Jharkhand – 141
- Karnataka – 953
- Kerala – 349
- LAKSHADWEEP – 1
- MP – 440
- Maharashtra – 1257
- Manipur -11
- Meghalaya – 7
- Mizoram – 9
- Nagaland – 11
- Odisha – 417
- Puducherry – 44
- Punjab – 634
- Rajasthan – 325
- Sikkim – 23
- Tamil Nadu – 1379
- Telangana – 612
- Tripura – 53
- UP – 1203
- Uttarakhand – 117
- WB – 847
IBPS Clerk Job 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check IBPS Clerical eligibility criteria before applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Nationality: Indian
- Age limit: The IBPS clerk 2019 age limit is 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule.
- Educational Qualifications: You have to accomplish a degree in any discipline under the recognized university.
- Language proficiency: You should able to read, write, and speak the official language of the state, where the posing is offered.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates should know to work in computer systems.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Recruitment 2019
The selection process has three phases i.e.
- Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) followed by
- Phase – 2 Computer-Based Mains exam (200 Marks).
- Phase – 3 Final selection will be made based on IBPS Phase 2 and interview round.
Step By Step Guide To Apply IBPS Clerical Job 2019 Online
You can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 online. Make sure you have met all eligibility criteria before apply. You have to enter your details carefully without any mistake.
Follow these steps to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application:
- You have to visit the official website, ibps.in.
- Now you should click the tab “Click here for New Registration” to open the online application.
- Complete the registration, and you will get the registration number and password for future login the application.
- Here you have to fill all the details and click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Now you have to upload your scanned passport size photo, signature, handwritten declaration, and left thumb fingerprint. Your uploaded copies should be the same as the prescribed size and format. Then, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You have to fill your academic qualifications and work experience on the next page. Now you should click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Finally pay the application fee online with a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- You have to click on the final Submit button to complete your IBPS clerk online application.
- You have to ake an online printout application for future use.
For visually impaired candidates, they are the sole responsibility for the details that have been filled in the application. So be careful while filling your IBPS clerk 2019 application form.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
You have to pay the application fee online to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. The fees structure is as below
- For general candidates- Rs.600.
- For reserved candidates- Rs.100.
IBPS Clerk Job 2019 Important Dates
Start Of Online Application
17th September 2019
End Of Online Application
09th October 2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
17th September to 09th October 2019
The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training
25th November 2019 to 30th November 2019
The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
End of November 2019
Preliminary Exam Dates
7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st of December 2019.
Result of Online exam – Preliminary
December 2019/ January 2020
The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main
19th of January 2020
Now you have a complete guide on IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. If you have any questions related to IBPS Clerk Job notification 2019, ask us below comment section.