CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Are looking for a perfect guide to help you out with exam preparation? Then you are in the right place. With the latest CBSE Class11 Biology NCERT Solutions pdf here, you get to have the best option to study for your exam.
NCERT books alone offer each student with in-depth knowledge of the subject. So, We are here with a guide of CBSE Class11 Biology NCERT Solutions for the year 2020-2021.
We are here with the CBSE syllabus Class11 Biology NCERT Solutions covering all the chapters with a brief introduction to the chapters for a clear understanding of the topic.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions comes with simple language thus making it easy for the students to study. Additionally, the question papers in these books help you examine your potentiality, helps in determining your knowledge regarding the subject in depth.
Download Chapter-wise CBSE 11th Biology NCERT Solutions PDFs
When you have the study material right in front of you download it and study at your convenience.
Download Chapter-wise CBSE 11th Biology NCERT Solutions PDFs from below –
Secure Higher Grades and Chase Your Dream
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter Wise NCERT Solutions
This guide on CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions is a complete guide from the first chapter to the last chapter. Thus you will get elaborate yet summed up details of each of the chapters.
Let us get to chapters one by one-
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions: The Living World –
The chapter offers students a basic details regarding the living world. It provides the fundamentals of ‘What is living?’. Then the chapter focuses on depicting the diversity of the living world, taxonomic categories, taxonomical aid and more.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Two Biological Classification
In this chapter, students will get to study the kingdom of Monera, Protista and Fungi belonging from the Whittaker system of classification. After that, there is the kingdom of Plantae and the kingdom of Animalia which is basically plant and animal kingdom. Students will read in details about these two topics in the following chapters.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Three Plant Kingdom
CBSE Class11 Biology chapter 3 NCERT Solutions and so on…teaching the student’s plant kingdom as I mentioned in the earlier topic. The chapter focuses on-
- The Kingdom of Plantae in details.
- Students will also read about algae, bryophytes, pteridophytes, gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- This chapter also offers details about plant life cycle along with alteration of generations.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Four Animal Kingdom
This chapter teaches the animal kingdom where students get the opportunity to learn about several species with different structure and forms. This chapter focuses on-
- The need for classification and identification of species.
- Basics of classification.
- And classification of animals and more in this regard.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Five Animal Kingdom
Well, chapter two and three are genuinely based on this terminology. Therefore students need to read this chapter in through details. Also, to have a precise understanding of the technical terms you must have a solid idea of the previous chapters. Students in this chapter will learn about-
- Potential chances of variations of different parts of the plant as adaptation.
- Then adaptation to various habitat in order to self protect.
- The chapter also informs the students regarding the different parts of plants such as fruits, flowers, stems, roots, leaves and more.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Six Anatomy of Flowering Plants
The chapter delivers the idea regarding the internal structure of higher species in the plant kingdom. Since the name of the chapter stands as ‘Anatomy of flowering plants’, here students would get to study the internal structure of plants thus focussing on topics such as –
- Basic of plant and its cells
- Then students would learn about monocot, dicot, angiosperms and more.
- Students would get the vivid idea in tissues, tissue system, the anatomy of monocotyledon and dicotyledon plant.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Seven Structural Organisation in Animals
Our earth consists of several unique genres of species to learn and understand, this chapter offers idea regarding the same. It focuses on-
- Study over both unicellular and multicellular organisation with a clear understanding of the basics of all functions such as digestion, respiration, circulations and more.
- Students will read regarding the multicellular species and their complex anatomy.
- Lastly, you will read, the four types of tissues and their specific locations to build organs.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Eight Cell The Unit of Life
Our surrounding is loaded with both non-living and living beings. But what actually makes the differentiation between these two subjects. The very simple answer to this question is living being comes with the basic unit of life which is a cell. The chapter highlights-
- All living being comprises of the cell.
- There are both unicellular(made of one cell) and multicellular(made of multi cells) living being.
CBSE Class 11 Biology Biomolecules NCERT Solutions: Chapter Nine
The living creatures roaming the earth comes in wider varieties to identify. This chapter offers students the basic idea about-
- How to analyse chemical composition?
- Then primary, secondary, metabolic, nuclear acids, proteins and structures of protein and more to learn.
- Students will also learn about the concept of metabolism, metabolic bases of living and enzymes.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Ten Cell Cycle and Cell Division
The cell cycle and cell division show the meaning of life cycle every living being going through. Cell multiply to give birth to a new being whenever the prenatal cell produces two daughter cell. These daughter cells also have the capacity to divide and grow which eventually gives birth to a new cell population. Other than this the chapter states-
- The cycle of life and growth.
- Cell cycle and M phase.
- Lastly, mitosis, meiosis and importance of miosis.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Eleven Transport in Plants
The topics that are covered in the chapters are-
- Means of transport.
- Plant and water relation.
- Transpiration, uptake then transport of mineral nutrients, transport flow.
- Students would also learn the various tasks performed by a plant to sustain their life circle.
- Then there are topics such as xylem and phloem.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Twelve Mineral Nutrition
The chapter comprises of topics stating plants and their food source to live.
- The chapter offers students with a complete idea concerning the food and mineral that helps plants to live.
- Also, a vivid knowledge regarding the essential elements and the deficiency syndrome.
- This chapter also points out the importance of the mechanism of biological fixation.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Thirteen Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
The plant is a great source of food for both animal and human. Since green plant makes their own food, hence they are called autotrophs. The chapters also offer-
- Detailed information about photosynthesis.
- Structure of photosynthetic machinery.
- And the different reactions that transform light into chemical energy.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Fourteen Respiration in Plants
This chapter deals with a detailed understanding of the respiration amongst the green plants. The precise mechanism that involves breaking down of the food then transforming it into energy. This chapter also concentrates on subjects such as-
- Fermentation, aerobics respiration, glycolysis and more to learn.
- Then it also focuses on the respiratory balance sheet, amphibolic pathway and respiratory quotient.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Fifteen Plant Growth and Development
This chapter consists of all the factors that directly concerns the development process of flower plants.
- The reasons are both internal and external.
- Some other topics to explore are growth differentiation, dedifferentiation and redifferentiation.
- Then there is plant growth and development, plant growth regulators, photoperiodism, vernalisation and lots more to learn in this chapter.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Sixteen Digestion and Absorption
This chapter helps the student to understand the details about digestion and absorption. From covering small information such as mineral sources of food to teaching the students the mechanical along with the biochemical process of digestion and absorption is all about the chapter.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Seventeen Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Oxygen is broken down into simple substances to generate energy thus helping considerably to run our body. There are loads more to learn in this chapter-
- Oxygen is derived from breaking down into smaller substances such as amino acids, glucose, fatty acids and more.
- Carbon dioxide, on the other hand, is released while the above mentioned catabolic reaction takes place inside the living body.
- Therefore oxygen and carbon dioxide gets constantly created inside, thus carrying out the process of breathing.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Eithgteen Body Fluids And Circulation
Living cells inside the body carries through the nutrient, oxygen, and several other essential substances that keep us healthy. Additionally, the harmful bi-products inside our blood should be cleared from time to time. Topics covered in the chapters are-
- Blood is an essential fluid in our body.
- Other than blood, there is lymph(tissue fluid) which also helps in carrying important substance inside our body.
- The chapter covers the properties and compositions of blood and lymph while brushing up the circulatory system of a living organism.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Ninteen, Excretory Products And Their Elimination
This chapter offer idea regarding human excretory system thus covering the subjects such as –
- Urine formation, mechanism of concentration of the filtrate, regulation of kidney function and more.
- It also teaches roles of the organs for excretion and disorders of the excretory system and more.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Twenty Locomotion And Movement
The movement being one important feature of living being come with numerous significance.
- Animal and plant makes voluntary movement and are also known as locomotion.
- The difference in habitat offers diversification in methods of locomotion. Also, a situation plays an important role in determining the demand to move.
- Locomotion helps animals to look for food, shelter, mate, favourable breeding grounds and escape from predators.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Twenty One Neural Control And Coordination
Coordination is a simple function that helps in processing two or more organs to interact and complement each other. What you will learn here-
- The neural and the endocrine system work together to carry out all the bodily function to live.
- Then mechanism of neural function to conduct the various task inside our body.
- Lastly the physiology of reflex action.
CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions: Chapter Twenty Two Chemical Coordination And Integration
The above chapter will offer a basic understanding of this last chapter in the book. The chapter offers-
- Importance of cellular function, special kind of coordination and also integration amongst the function.
- Then various functions that the hormones generally carry out.
- Regulation of the physiology of the body.
Other Important Links Related to CBSE 11th Biology
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 11th Biology
|11th Biology Syllabus|
|11th Biology Sample Papers|
Advantages of CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions
Students who follows CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions gets tremendous help for preparing for the exams. Let us check out some of the prominent benefits under-
- CBSE Class11 Biology chapter-wise NCERT Solutions offer students with deep knowledge regarding each of the topic listed in the coursebook. Thus making the students acquire a strong grasp for the topic.
- The course additionally comes with a detailed explanation. Students get step by step clarification, hence they understand the problem-solving methods better.
- Furthermore, CBSE syllabus Class11 Biology NCERT Solutions are the best reference to rely upon.
- Moreover, since the course structure is well versed and organised it helps students to finish their assignment on time.
- Lastly, with CBSE Class11th Biology NCERT Solutions, students get to build a robust foundation regarding the subject. Besides helping them in passing with colourful marks in school, it will also help them out in higher education and competitive exams in the future.
We have covered all the details about CBSE Class11 Biology NCERT Solutions here. If you have any more queries regarding the Class 11 Biology exam, feel free to ask in the comments.
FAQs on CBSE Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions
How many chapters are covered in the Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions?
22 chapters are covered in the Class 11 Biology NCERT Solutions.
Is it even beneficial to study the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Yes, there are many benefits of studying the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology which you can find in the above blog.
What has been discussed in Chapter 22 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Chapter 22 will offer a basic understanding of this last chapter in the book. The chapter offers-
Importance of cellular function, special kind of coordination and also integration amongst the function.
Then various functions that the hormones generally carry out.
Regulation of the physiology of the body.
What are the topics covered in Chapter 22 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
Topics covered in chapter 18 are-
Blood is an essential fluid in our body.
Other than blood, there is lymph(tissue fluid) which also helps in carrying important substances inside our body.
The chapter covers the properties and compositions of blood and lymph while brushing up the circulatory system of a living organism.