NCERT solutions science Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 enables the students to get the knowledge of different kinds of tissues a plant possesses. They will learn about plant tissues that are broadly be grouped into meristematic & permanent tissues. These solutions aimed to assist students to solve difficult questions.
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 NCERT solutions are provided in detailed steps and explain the answer thoroughly which assist the students to understand the pattern of questioning and improve their score in the exams
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 – Anatomy of Flowering
NCERT solutions are prepared by the team of highly professional, qualified, and experienced faculties. These solutions for each exercise have been arranged in a proper manner so as the students can easily find answers for any question mentioned in the textbook. Biology Chapter 6 solutions pdf download make the students practice these solution exercises worksheets on a regular basis in order to get good marks in the exams. They can effortlessly access these solutions and study anywhere and at any time.
You can download CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 NCERT Solutions from below.
What will you learn in NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter 6?
In Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering, the students will learn about the tissues how they carry out some of the most crucial functionalities like transportation of water and minerals, rendering mechanical support, photosynthesis, assimilation of food and its storage, & more.
The students will study the anatomical features of every part in detail such as about seeds, different parts of a monocot & dicot seed, its differentiation, different zones, & more. It is essential that the students must study & understand these concepts in detail as they will be helpful to them in Class 12.
Important topics of Class 11 Biology chapter 6 anatomy of flowering plants:
- 6.1 The Tissues
- 6.1.1 Meristematic Tissues
- 6.1.2 Permanent Tissues
- 18.104.22.168 Simple Tissues
- 22.214.171.124 Complex Tissues
- 6.2 The Tissue System
- 6.2.1 Epidermal Tissue System
- 6.2.2 The Ground Tissue System
- 6.2.3 The Vascular Tissue System
- 6.3 Anatomy of Dicotyledonous and Monocotyledonous Plants
- 6.3.1 Dicotyledonous Root
- 6.3.2 Monocotyledonous Root
- 6.3.3 Dicotyledonous Stem
- 6.3.4 Monocotyledonous Stem
- 6.3.5 Dorsiventral (Dicotyledonous) Leaf
- 6.3.6 Isobilateral (Monocotyledonous) Leaf
- 6.4 Secondary Growth
- 6.4.1 Vascular Cambium
- 126.96.36.199 Formation of cambial ring
- 188.8.131.52 Activity of the cambial ring
- 184.108.40.206 Springwood and autumn wood
- 220.127.116.11 Heartwood and sapwood
- 6.4.2 Cork Cambium
- 6.4.3 Secondary Growth in Roots
Solutions enable the students to study well and also helps them in their daily homework. The students can also have the option to download Biology Chapter 6 Class 11 NCERT solutions in Hindi that makes Hindi-medium students prepare well for their exams in a convenient way.
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 solutions cover the following exercises:
- EX 6.1 – The Tissues
- EX 6.1.1 – Meristematic Tissues
- EX 6.1.2 – Permanent Tissues
- EX 6.2 – The Tissue System
- EX 6.2.1 – Epidermal Tissue System
- EX 6.2.2 – The Ground Tissue System
- EX 6.2.3 – The Vascular Tissue System
- EX 6.3 – Anatomy of Dicotyledonous and Monocotyledonous Plants
- EX 6.3.1 – Dicotyledonous Root
- EX 6.3.2 -Monocotyledonous Root
- EX 6.3.3 – Dicotyledonous Stem
- EX 6.3.4 – Monocotyledonous Stem
- EX 6.3.5 – Dorsiventral (Dicotyledonous) Leaf
- EX 6.3.6 – Isobilateral (Monocotyledonous) Leaf
- EX 6.4 – Secondary Growth
- EX 6.4.1 – Vascular Cambium
- EX 6.4.2 – Cork Cambium
- EX 6.4.3 – Secondary Growth in Roots.
Benefits of CBSE 11th Biology Chapter 6 Solutions
- Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 solutions are provided with each exercise questions that enable the students to learn & understand the topic well.
- 11th Biology Chapter 6 solutions pdf download make the students learn the concepts thoroughly & provide support during their self-study session or while doing assignments.
- The solutions act as the best preparation study material that provides a quick revision of the concepts included along with important terms and diagrams on the chapters.
- The students can easily access the solutions pdf. They can also download online as well as offline.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.