NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 Chemical Co-ordination and Integration are prepared by the most qualified Biology teachers. These notes are prepared, keeping in mind the CBSE class 11 Biology guidelines. The highly qualified teachers have worked on preparing these notes to boost the confidence of the students and ease their level of understanding.
Here, we are providing class 11 biology chapter 22 NCERT solutions chapter wise, solved by a panel of experts having extensive knowledge.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration
Solutions are researched thoroughly to bring to students – the best and easy to understand the pattern. Our aim is to rendering solutions that are simplest yet innovative and interesting. Our methodology keeps students glued to learning concepts the better way. Class 11 biology chapter 22 solutions are your answer to jump-starting your preparations as questions are solved in a way that enables students to understand even if concepts have been forgotten.
It is a useful tool to brush concepts with, a considerable reference tool, and an even better tool to learn from not only for board examinations but also for competitive exams.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 from below.
What will you learn in NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration?
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration is the last chapter grouped under Unit 5 – Human Physiology. As per the question paper design for Biology, students can expect close to 18 marks from this chapter alone. This means to say that approximately 25% of the question paper will comprise of questions from all chapters covered in this unit.
One of the ways of assessing information acquired by students is by conducting examinations. Students are assessed in examination by asking different types of questions, this way examiner gets to understand how different concepts are interpreted by students.
Chemical Coordination and integration is the last chapter covered in Class 11 under unit 5 – Human physiology. Neural coordination is fast but is short-lived. The neural system and the endocrine system jointly coordinate and regulate the physiological functions of the body. Hormones are non-nutrient chemicals that act as intercellular messengers and are generated in trace amounts which play a crucial role in the endocrine system. Some of the topics covered are the human endocrine system, the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, thymus, adrenal gland, pancreas, testis, ovary, mechanism of hormone action.
The different types of questions that can be asked to assess various capabilities of students are as follows:
- Remembering – knowledge-based questions
- Understanding – judging comprehension
- Application type of question
- High order thinking skills – assessing analysis and synthesis
List of subtopics covered in Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration
- 22.1 Endocrine Glands and Hormones
- 22.2 Human Endocrine System
- 22.3 Hormones of Heart, Kidney, and Gastrointestinal Tract
- 22.4 Mechanism of Hormone Action
Advantages of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration
- These solutions are prepared by extracting content from the NCERT textbook, keeping in mind the entire syllabus.
- There are diagrammatic representations of the chapters which are neatly labelled and self-explanatory in nature.
- NCERT Solutions available on our website are based on conceptual learning. We aim to promote such a learning process through the PDF we offer for download.
- 11th Biology Chapter 22 solutions are prepared as per the updated syllabus. All methods of answering are devised as per the expected pattern.
- All the solutions provided on our website for Chapter 22 are prepared by experts on the subject.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 22 Neural Control and Coordination. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.