IBPS 2019 | Preparation Tips & Previous Year Question Papers
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an All India common entrance exam conducted to recruit worthy candidates for banking sector. The institute conducts exam for various posts in banking sector including P.O., clerk, GM, AGM, DGM, and many more. IBPS provides services to all public sector banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few co.operative Banks, LIC & Insurance companies which are regular members of IBPS Society.
The upcoming exam in 2019 conducted by IBPS is Probationary Officers (PO) in the month of November 2019. Apart from applying for exams, preparation for any competitive exam is very important. IBPS main examination consists of 200 marks paper which includes English Language, Data Analysis and Interpretation, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General Awareness questions. Hence preparation for such a competitive exam is very essential.
- Candidates must thoroughly go through the syllabus. You should be aware of what concepts might be asked in the question paper.
- Go through the exam pattern completely so that you can get a clear picture of main exam paper.
- Prepare well through IBPS Preparation Books which offers complete preparation materials for competitive exams
- If you are interested in reading the regular preparation books, you can even opt for online study materials which are available in PDF format and can be downloaded into smartphones, laptops or tablets.
- It is also important to revise with previous year question paper so that you can be thorough with all the concepts asked in the examination. We have provided few question paper sets below which candidates can refer for preparation.
Referring to previous year question paper is very useful and helps a candidate to get an idea about the main exam paper.
Candidates can check out the below previous year question for reference.
Below is the table consisting of few main and preliminary IBPS previous question papers. Candidates can click on the link given on right side to view the question paper.
|IBPS PO main 2015 Question Paper||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk 2015 Preliminary Exam Question Paper||Click Here|
|IBPS PO 2015 Prelminary Exam Question Paper||Click Here|
- 71% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3710% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500030% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹157.500025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000025% OffEbook₹536.00 ₹402.000070% OffEbook₹380.00 ₹11430% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹49.000030% OffEbook₹20.00 ₹14.000071% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹3730% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.5000
You may also like...