IBPS PO Exam: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced the tentative month when the notification regarding the upcoming bank exam will be out. All such announcements shall occur on their official website i.e., https://www.ibps.in/.
For the year 2023, the IBPS PO 2023 recruitment notification for the IBPS PO Exam 2023 is expected to be out in August 2023 tentatively as per the latest announcement made by the board of directors of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) committee. Keep scrolling in the beneath sections to check all the mandatory details related to the IBPS PO exam and to stay updated with the IBPS PO notification 2023.
IBPS PO Exam 2023
- The IBPS PO Exam Recruitment is conducted in three phases- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Process.
- Students who want to apply for the exam are suggested to check the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria. Otherwise, the form will get rejected by the officials.
- Tentatively the IBPS PO Official Notification is released in the first week of August 2023.
- Interested candidates can start preparing to score well in the IBPS PO Examination.
List of Public Sector Banks for IBPS PO 2023
Check out the list of the participating banks for the IBPS PO Exam 2023-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank UCO Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
IBPS PO 2023 | Exam Highlights
IBPS PO 2023: Highlights
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the exam
IBPS PO 2023
Bank Job 2023
August 2023 (Tentative)
Language of Questions
Bilingual except for the English Language
Nature of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
To be notified
Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam
20 years – 30 years
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2023
In the following table, check the IBPS PO Important Dates 2023, including the dates for- notification, exam, admit card, result, and so on.
|IBPS PO Exam Dates 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Short Notification||31 July 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Notification PDF||31 July 2023|
|IBPS PO Apply Online 2023 Starting Date||01 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online For IBPS PO||21 August 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023||September 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||23, 30 September, & 1 October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2023||October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023||5 November 2023|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2023||To be Released|
|IBPS PO Final Result 2023||1 April 2024|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Eligibility Criteria of the IBPS PO Recruitment is based on-
- Nationality: Indian,
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
- Age Limit of the aspirants: 20 to 30 years
To find the complete details of IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
IBPS PO Vacancy 2023
IBPS PO 2023 Vacancy has been announced with the IBPS PO 2023 Notification PDF. In the following table, candidates can check the vacancy.
|IBPS PO 2023 Vacancy|
|Bank Of Baroda||NR|
|Bank Of India||224|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||NR|
|Central Bank Of India||2000|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||200|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||125|
|Union Bank Of India||NR|
To find more details of IBPS PO 2023 Vacancy: Click Here
IBPS PO Application Form 2023 | IBPS Application Process
The IBPS PO Application dates for filling the form, and application submission deadline will get released along with the IBPS PO Official Notification. The notification of IBPS PO online applications is expected to release in the first week of August 2021. Here are the details, candidates should know about the IBPS PO Application Form.
How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Visit the IBPS official website.
- The home page will appear. Click on the link named- “IBPS PO Application Form 2021”.
- Give the details for the registration (Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id).
- The registration no. and password will be sent to the given mobile number and email address.
- Log in again with the given reg no. and password.
- Provide the details like- Personal Information, Educational Details, Scanned Photograph & Signature, etc.
- Review the application and click on next.
- The Payment page appears on the screen. Pay the application fee by Debit Card (DC)/ Credit Card (CC), UPI, net banking, etc.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future requirement
IBPS PO Selection Process 2023
To be a part of Nationalised Banks, candidates have to clear three stages in IBPS PO Exam-
- Prelims Examination (Objective- Online Examination)
- Mains Examination (Objective + Descriptive)
- Interview Process.
Click Here to get more updates on IBPS PO Selection Process.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download IBPS PO Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy
Preparing for IBPS PO 2023 Exam can be stressful for all the students appearing for the banking exam. So, knowing how to prepare for the IBPS PO is the key to avoiding stress and acing every single one of your exams.
Check out a few preparation strategies to help students ace exams:
- Know the IBPS PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Prepare with Best IBPS PO Books PDF 2023 And IBPS PO Study Materials
- Practice IBPS PO Previous Year Papers
- Stay Focused & Motivated
You can excel in the exam with a wide range of IBPS PO Preparation Strategies available at Kopykitab.
Read out the IBPS PO Admit Card blogs to get more updates!
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
Look down to know the exam pattern for Prelims and Mains both for IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions & Maximum Mark||Language||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Language||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English||60 minutes|
|2||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||35||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language( Letter Writing & Essay Topics for Essay Writing)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Exam 2023 | Syllabus 2023
The syllabus prepared for the IBPS PO Exam is very much similar in nature as compared to the other bank exams for PO. Here we have mentioned the important topics for reference for Prelims and Mains both.
|Reasoning Ability Section||Quantitative Aptitude Section||English Language Section|
|General Awareness / Computer Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||
IBPS PO Exam Result 2023
- The officials release the 2023 results for each subject separately after the completion of an exam.
- A collective score obtains by the aspirants for the Mains, and the Interview process will be calculated to prepare the IBPS PO Final merit list.
To get more updates on IBPS PO Result 2023: Click Here
IBPS PO Cut Off 2023 | PO Minimum Qualifying Marks
- IBPS PO Cut Off 2023 will be published after each stage of the Exam has been conducted.
- Applicants can evaluate their selection chances by equaling their score with the IBPS PO CutOff marks published by the officials for the PO 2023 Exam.
IBPS PO Score Card 2023
IBPS has already published the preliminary and Mains results of the IBPS PO Exam 2023. Now, all the candidates who will appear in the PO exam for the year 2023 have to wait for the IBPS PO Score Card.
Keep reading to get more updates on IBPS PO Score Card for the 2023 Exam.
IBPS PO Exam Analysis
Exam Analysis helps candidates understand the exam level, IBPS PO Exam Pattern, and what topics are important in relation to the exam.
Before appearing for the IBPS 2023 PO Exam, you should go through the complete details of the IBPS PO Exam Analysis. It will help you to prepare well on the most important topics that are mostly asked for all the years of the IBPS Exam.
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS PO Exam 2023. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
FAQs Related To IBPS PO Exam 2023
When is the IBPS PO Exam notification 2023 expected to get released?
The IBPS PO Exam notification is expected to be released in the first week of August 2023 tentatively.
Is there any way for the candidates to check the notification for the IBPS PO Exam 2023 in offline mode?
No. The candidates have no mode to check the notification for the IBPS PO Exam 2023 in the offline mode.
Do the IBPS PO prelims 2023 written exams include any time limit to complete each section?
Yes. The time limit is generally around 20 minutes for completing each section in the IBPS PO prelims 2023.
What is the last selection stage after clearing the IBPS PO exam 2023?
The ” Final Interview Round ” is the last stage in the entire process to become the Probationary Officer under the IBPS is, the “Final Interview Round.” Once you clear this round, then you will be eligible to join the post of PO under IBPS immediately.
What is the salary offered to the Probationary officers once they clear the IBPS PO Exam 2023?
The probationary officers who are recruited under the IBPS, get Rs. 23,700 as their basic salary just after they clear the IBPS PO Exam 2023. They will also receive other allowances.
What is the age limit under the IBPS PO Eligibility list for the general category candidates to apply for the IBPS PO Exam?
The general category candidate must fall between 20 years of age and 30 years of age to be eligible for applying for the IBPS PO Exam.
At what frequency the IBPS PO Exam is conducted?
The IBPS PO Exam is commenced only one time every year.
In what languages, we can see the IBPS PO Exam 2023 updates online?
You can check all the IBPS PO exam-related updates online in both languages i.e., Hindi and English.