SBI Clerk Result 2019 | Check Marks and Scorecard
The State Bank of India (SBI) has begun the recruitment for SBI Clerk post. The SBI Clerk Prelims examination was successfully conducted on June 22 and 23, 2019, in four shifts each day. As the examination is concluded it is common that candidates who had appeared for the exam start searching for the SBI Clerk Result and scorecard. In our previous blog, we have provided the details about SBI Clerk Answer Key 2019. Go through the answer key and calculate your marks. Here, we have provided all the details regarding the results, marks, and how to download your scorecard. So, go through the information below and know when the results will be declared and how to download the Result PDF.
SBI Clerk Result 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the SBI Clerk exam can now download the scorecard here. Below is the link for candidates to check their result directly.
How to Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019?
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the scorecard and to view their marks.
Step 1: Visit the official website: sbi.co.in or Click on the above-mentioned link to get directed to the Result Page for SBI Clerk 2019
Step 2: A list will (in pdf format) will appear on the screen
Step 3: Search your registration number in the list, if it is present, you are one of the selected candidates for the Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Cut Off Score
There are two types of SBI Clerk Cutoff marks for Prelims and Mains exam
- Sectional SBI Clerk Cutoff Marks: The minimum marks candidates must secure in the individual sections of the exam.
- Overall SBI Clerk Cutoff Marks: The minimum total marks that candidates must secure adding the marks obtained in the respective sections.
Candidates must clear both these cutoffs in order to get qualified in that particular stage.
Both these above-mentioned cutoffs depend on various factors like
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam,
- Total number of vacancies for SBI Clerks,
- The difficulty level of the exam, and many more.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off
The expected cut off marks for SBI Clerk Prelims exam is tabulated in the below table
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off
The expected cut off marks for SBI Clerk Mains exam is as provided in the below table
|Subjects||Total Marks||GENERAL||SC/ST/OBC||OH/VI/HI/ XS/DXS|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||13.5||9.5||3.25|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||24||19||11.25|
Thus, candidates will be updated when the results are released. In the meantime, candidates can start preparing for the SBI Clerk Mains exam with a wide range of SBI Clerk Books available online.
- 71% OffEbook₹85.00 ₹2510% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500070% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4271% OffEbook₹115.00 ₹3470% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3930% OffEbook₹68.00 ₹47.600060% OffEbookTopicwise Solved Papers For IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-18) Quantitative Aptitude₹240.00 ₹96.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000030% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹130.00 ₹3930% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000050% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹80.000050% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹15.000050% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹15.000050% OffEbook₹160.00 ₹80.0000
You may also like...