SBI Clerk Result 2021: The First Waiting List against Non-Joining and Resignation was recently released by the State Bank of India (SBI). Applicants can view the number of applicants that have been provisionally chosen from the waiting list in the article below. Earlier, on December 24, 2020, the SBI Clerk Mains result was announced.
Have you also appeared in SBI Clerk Exam and waiting for the result?
Don’t worry! Here we are providing a complete guide to check your SBI Clerk Result 2021 and the steps to download the scorecard.
SBI Clerk Result 2021
You should know that the State Bank of India declared the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 result on December 24, 2020. The 2020 Mains examination took place on October 31st and November 7th, 2020. However, the SBI Clerk result for Prelims & Mains 2021 will be declared online two to three weeks after the exam. You have to enter your Registration/Roll number and Date of Birth to check the bank exam result.
You should note that the SBI Clerk Mains marks will only be counted while preparing the final merit list.
- Also, check answer key blogs and how to calculate the marks: CLICK HERE
SBI Clerk Result Dates 2021
You should check the essential SBI Clerk Dates before starting the result guide:
Declaration of Prelims Result
To be notified
Declaration of Main Exam Result
To be notified
Steps to download SBI Clerk Result 2021
You should know that you can easily download SBI Clerk Scorecard PDF from the official site.
Steps to download Prelims Result/Scorecard
- 1stStep: You need to visit the official website of SBI
- 2ndStep: You should go to the Career section and click on the link for SBI Clerk Result 2019.
- 3rdStep: Here, you need to enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth or Registration Number and Date of Birth as asked in the login panel.
- 4thStep: You should click on the Submit
- 5thStep: You will see that your SBI Clerk Result 2021 is displayed on the screen.
- 6thStep: Now, you have to download and print a copy of the SBI Clerk Result or Scorecard PDF for future use.
Steps to download Mains Result/Scorecard
- Go to the official website of SBI,
- A pdf will appear on your computer screen with the names and roll numbers of the qualified applicants,
- Search for your roll number using CTRL+F,
- You are qualified if you can find your roll number in the pdf.
Candidates who did not pass the exams or who are waiting for the SBI Clerk 2021 notification should begin studying right away with the best preparation materials.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download SBI Clerk Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
How to check SBI Clerk Waiting List Result?
The SBI Clerk’s 1st provisional selection list from the waiting list has been announced, along with the marks. Check out:
- To check the marks from the SBI Clerk Selection Process first list, go to the above-mentioned direct link.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and text confirmation.
- Sign in by clicking the Submit button.
- From the waiting list, check the marks from the first sorting list.
Also, check out other bank exams details:
Information Mentioned On SBI Clerk Result
State Bank Of India Clerk result will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Category of the applicant
- State/UT applied for
- Date of Exam
- Cut off score
- Section-wise maximum score
- The score secured by the applicant
- Qualification status
If there is a tie, the candidate’s category will be taken into account. If there is still a tie, the candidate with the least number of incorrect answers will be granted the opportunity. If the tie continues, older applicants will be considered.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for SBI Clerk Exam
What After the Announcement of SBI Clerk Final Result?
On the basis of the results in the mains exam, a merit list will be issued. Candidates’ results in the mains examination will be used to make provisional selections.
After the announcement of the SBI Clerk final result, candidates will be subjected to:
- Verification of the applicant’s Clerk Eligibility for the position and the data provided in the online test.
- Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language.
We have provided a detailed guide on SBI Clerk Result 2021. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ- Result for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam
1. How can I check my SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021?
Log on to the SBI official website. Follow the steps mentioned in the above article.
2. Can I get the hard copy of my clerk results from the SBI?
No, the hard copy of the result of the SBI Clerk is not sent to applicants by post.
3. What if I forget my password while downloading SBI Clerk 2021 result?
You can retrieve the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ while downloading the SBI Clerk result.
4. Are the marks obtained in the mains exam of the SBI Clerk considered for final selection?
Yes, the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be used for the final appointment as SBI Clerk.
5. What if it is showing invalid in the SBI 2021 clerk result login page?
You must enter the valid login credentials on the login page of the SBI 2021 Clerk result.
6. After the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021, will there be an interview?
No. After the SBI Clerk Main Examination, there will be no interview.
7. When will the result of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 be released?
After the preliminary exams have been completed, the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims result 2021 will be announced. The official hiring body will make the requisite announcements.