SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 | Download Call Letter For Prelims Here
The State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting recruitment drives every year for various vacancies like Clerk, Probationary Officers, and Specialist Officer. Currently, SBI Clerk Recruitment has begun and the examination is scheduled on June 1. Hence, it is time for candidates to get SBI Clerk Admit Card. The SBI Board has released the call letter or the hall ticket for SBI Prelims Exam. Here is this blog, we have provided detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Hall Ticket. Go through the blog to more details.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
The SBI Clerk Call Letter for Prelims is issued for candidates who had successfully applied for SBI Clerk Exam 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card by clicking on the below link. It is suggested for candidates to follow the steps for downloading carefully.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019?
SBI Clerk 2019 Admit card can be downloaded through the online mode only. Admit card for both the Preliminary and Main examination will be released separately. Guidelines to download the SBI Clerk 2019 Admit card:
Step 1: Visit SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers or click on the above link
Step 2: In the latest notification section, look for ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates’.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Download Preliminary exam Call letter’ link (you will be directed to IBPS website).
Step 4: Enter the credentials – Registration Number/ roll number, and Date of Birth/ Password.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to view the admit card.
Step 6: Students are advised to download and take the printout of admit card for future use.
Details Mentioned on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 Call Letter comprises candidates’ personal information as well as information related to the exam. List of details on SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number and Password for SBI Clerk Exam
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature of the invigilator
- Space for pasting candidate’s passport-size photo
- Test Duration
- Application Number
- Guidelines for approaching SBI Clerk Examination
Documents To Be Carried Along With Admit card
Candidates need to carry the below documents along with call letter during the examination.
- Any one photo identity proof (PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with a duly attested photograph, Passport, Aadhar Card, Identity card issued by school or college)
- Call letter
- Qualifying examination mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Discrepancy in the Admit card/Hall Ticket
It is advised that the candidates appearing for the exam must verify the information on admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must contact the sub-regional or regional office of commission immediately for correction. Candidates must contact SBI Helpdesk for any amendments:
Contact Number – 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
E-mail ID – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thus, candidates who are appearing for the SBI Clerk Exam can now download the SBI Clerk Admit card for Prelims. As the exam is nearing, candidates can start their preparation for the wide range of SBI Clerk Preparation Books available online.
- 10% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500070% OffEbook₹210.00 ₹6371% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹230.00 ₹6925% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000060% OffEbook₹180.00 ₹72.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7370% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2730% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.0000
You may also like...