NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter: Have you solve all 10th English First Flight Chapter 8 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 from below.
What will you learn in English First Flight Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter, you will find the story about the author. He loved pets, but after the death of his dog Jonnie, he was too sad to think of keeping a dog again. He toured to Southern Iraq, Basra to get an Otter and he found Mijbil. Here you will know about the story after finding Mijbil, how the author brought Mijbil to his place, was Mijbil comfortable with him, etc.
- Crossed my mind- (a thought) came into my mind
- A stone’s throw- a very short distance
- Otter- a semi-aquatic fish-eating
- Eminently- highly; very
- Squatting- crouch or sit with one’s knees bent and one’s heels close to or touching one’s buttocks or the back of one’s thighs
- Squirmed- twisted about
- Thraldom- (old fashioned) being under the control of
- Fixation- a very strong attachment or feeling
- Christened- named
- Hostile- unfriendly
- Aloof and indifferent- keeping a distance
- Apathy- the absence of interest
- Crook of my knees- the soft inside part where you bend your knee
- Provoking- causing anger or some other reaction
- Plunging- falling; sinking
- Sploshed- splashed
- Static- motionless
- Fumbling- trying to do something in a clumsy manner
- Trickle- flow in a small stream
- Chittering- make a twittering or chattering sound
- chromium- a hard white metal used to make taps
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English First Flight
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English First Flight exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English First Flight.
- Chapter 1 A Letter to God
- Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela Long Walk to Freedom
- Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying
- Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
- Chapter 5 The Hundred Dresses 1
- Chapter 6 The Hundred Dresses 2
- Chapter 7 Glimpses of India
- Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter
- Chapter 9 Madam Rides the Bus
- Chapter 10 The Sermon at Benares
- Chapter 11 The Proposal
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter.