NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Glimpses of India: Have you solve all 10th English First Flight Chapter 7 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 7 Glimpses of India.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Glimpses of India
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 from below.
What will you learn in English First Flight Chapter 7 Glimpses of India?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Glimpses of India, you will know about three parts namely A Baker from Goa, Coorg and Tea from Assam.
The first one is written by Lucie Rodrigues about the village baker of Goa. The second part is written by Lokesh Abrol about a coffee town and a famous place for its rainforests and spices, i.e. Coorg.
The third part is written by Arup Kumar Dalla. Here you will find the story of Pranjol, a youngster from Assam, whose father is a manager of tea-garden in Upper Assam.
- Reminiscing nostalgically- thinking fondly of the past
- Loaves- (plural form of the loaf) bread that is shaped and baked in a single piece and can be sliced for eating
- Vanished- disappear suddenly and completely
- Moulders- a person who moulds dough into a shape
- Furnaces- an enclosed structure in which materials can be heated to very high temperatures
- Extinguished- cause a fire to cease to burn Heralding- announcing
- Pader- word for the baker in the Portuguese language
- Companion- a person with whom one spends a lot of time
- Jingling- make or cause to make a light metallic ringing sound
- staff – stick
- Rebuke- an expression of disapproval; a scolding
- Fragrance- a pleasant, sweet smell
- Parapet- railing, a low protective wall
- bangles- here, refers to the bread in the shape of a bangle called ‘Kankon.’
- Feast- a large meal, typically a celebratory one
- Bolinas – another name for coconut cookies
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English First Flight
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English First Flight exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English First Flight.
- Chapter 1 A Letter to God
- Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela Long Walk to Freedom
- Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying
- Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
- Chapter 5 The Hundred Dresses 1
- Chapter 6 The Hundred Dresses 2
- Chapter 7 Glimpses of India
- Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter
- Chapter 9 Madam Rides the Bus
- Chapter 10 The Sermon at Benares
- Chapter 11 The Proposal
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 7 Glimpses of India.