NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank: Have you solve all 10th English First Flight Chapter 4 questions?
Don’t worry! In this article, we are providing 10th NCERT English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th English Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
After solving the question from NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4, you will have a depth concept on the chapter.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the NCERT solutions for class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 from below.
What will you learn in English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank?
In NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank, you will find about her loneliness and her wants of a true friend. So she can share her feelings, and thus she decides to write a diary.
She has elaborated about her background, her family, and her early childhood and about her schooling. She named her diary as a kitty. She has also mentioned his math professor who gave her punishments.
- Listless- with no energy or interest
- Brooding- engaged in or showing deep thought about something that makes one sad, angry, or worried.
- Prompted- provoke
- Confide- to tell personal things privately to a person that one trusts
- Liable- likely (here)
- Enhance- intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of.
- Plunge- jump or dive quickly
- Adorable- lovable, cute
- Emigrated- leave one’s own country in order to settle permanently in another.
- Plunked- to put down
- Farewell- an act of parting or of making someone’s departure
- Intended- planned
- Solemn- characterised by deep sincerity
- Dedication- commitment
- Quaking- shake or tremble
- Staked- bet chanced
- Pleading- to make an emotional appeal
- Glances- take a brief or hurried look
- Outbursts- a sudden release of strong emotion
- Dummies- an object designed to resemble and serve as a substitute for the real or usual one
- Unpredictable- not able to be predicted; changeable
Other Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 English First Flight
The solutions will help you to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 English First Flight exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to the 10th English First Flight.
- Chapter 1 A Letter to God
- Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela Long Walk to Freedom
- Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying
- Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
- Chapter 5 The Hundred Dresses 1
- Chapter 6 The Hundred Dresses 2
- Chapter 7 Glimpses of India
- Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter
- Chapter 9 Madam Rides the Bus
- Chapter 10 The Sermon at Benares
- Chapter 11 The Proposal
Other 10th English Solutions
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th English First Flight Solutions for Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank.