IBPS Clerk mains Preparation Tips 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has already released the call letters for IBPS clerk mains 2019 examination which will be held on January 20, 2019. It is high time that candidates have to be prepared for their examination.
- Offcial Site: ibps.in
IBPS will be filling up 7,275 posts across India through IBPS clerk main 2019 examination. The selection process includes a preliminary exam and a main examination. There is not interview round for IBPS clerk but it is required for candidates to show their proficiency in the local language of their state.
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates have to do their last minute preparation for IBPS mains examination. We have listed out few last minute preparation tips for candidates taking up IBPS clerk mains examination.
- Prepare a Time Table– As soon as you get notifications about the exam, it is suggested to prepare a time table for yourself. This time table must include equal time distribution for each and every topic. Give time for revising each and every small topic.
- Build Reading habit– Make a habit to read and write important things. As you read make some notes that would be useful during last minute preparation. Note down key points so that you do not miss any concept. You can even download IBPS preparation books which can help you more in preparation for examination.
- Go through previous year Paper– During preparation alongwith reading from regular printed books, make a habit to refer previous year question papers. It is recommended for any examination to go through previous year question paper. It will help in knowing what type of questions can be asked. Solving IBPS Previous year question papers during last minute will improve your accuracy and speed.
- Improve basics– During preparation, make sure you are completely well versed with your basics. Highlight important formulas, keywords during studying so that at last moment you can just revise them. You do not have to sit and study everything again. Instead just go through those points during last minute preparation.
- Take up mock tests– Once you are completed with preparation, take up mock tests to test your skills. You will know how much you are aware about the topic. There are sites offering IBPS mock tests for preparation.
- Do not panic– As the exam is nearing, it is common that everyone become nervous and confused. But, stay calm and relax your mind. During the end moment do not worry about any unknown concept. Instead revise the ones which you know well.
Hope these tips and tricks will help you crack IBPS clerk mains examination smartly. Stay tuned to our blog for more updates on IBPS clerk mains preparation tips 2019.