SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 | Download Region wise Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has published SSC MTS Admit Cards 2019 for Central Region for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical). You can easily download the admit card of SSC MTS 2019 from the official regional website.
About SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
SSC is a Government Organisation which recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments. It was formed on November 4, 1975.
Relevant Notifications Related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1 will be held from August 2 – September 6;
- You can find the allotted exam date on the admit card.
- You must carry the hall ticket / admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam center.
- Admit cards will be issued individually for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Applicants who will clear Paper 1, will be issued admit card for Paper 2. Check SSC MTS Cut off.
- Invigilators will verify the Admit cards in the exam hall.
SSC MTS Exam 2019 Important Dates
You can download SSC MTS 2019 from the official website. You are advised to download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hurry.
Last date to apply
April 22, 2019
Published of SSC MTS 2019 Paper I Admit Card
July 19, 2019 (Released)
Published of SSC MTS 2019 Paper II Admit Card
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Important Links
SSC MTS official websites for your reference
Admit Card (Region wise)
North Western Region
Karnataka Kerala Region
Madhya Pradesh Region
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
Admit card is an enabling document which provides you right to attend the exam. You can download from the official SSC website. The commission also publishes information about the availability of admit cards on their website.
If you fail to produce Admit Card at the exam center you will be disqualified and unable to attend the exam.
You can download SSC MTS 2019 admit by following these few easy steps:
- Log in to the official SSC website. If you are appearing for central region then you have to visit the website ssc-cr.org.
- Select the option of ‘Admit Card’ and Select the region as chosen during registration
- Enter login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Alternatively, you can also enter a name to get your hall ticket/to admit card.
- Now, your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Check all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the admit card.
- Now you can download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.
Now you have an idea to download your SSC MTS admit card 2019. We hope this guide is helpful to you. For any confusion, then free to ask us in the comment section.