SSC CGL Study Plan: Combined Graduate Level Examination, commonly known as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. There lakhs of aspirants applying every year for SSC CGL vacancies due to the SSC CGL Job Profile and Salary.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Tier I examination is scheduled from 29 May 2021 to 7 June 2021. The application form is available from November 29, 2021. In the meantime, you can make SSC CGL Study Plan for your preparation for the SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam. So many aspirants are looking for the best SSC CGL Study Plan.
The preparation plan makes things very easy to be in the flow. As the exam is nearing, we have provided the SSC CGL Last Minute Preparation Tips. You can also go through the detailed SSC CGL Study Plan to help your preparation.
SSC CGL Study Plan 2021
As there are few months left for the SSC CGL Exam 2020-21, aspirants are suggested to go through the last-minute preparation tips. After you are aware of SSC CGL Study Plan, knowing these last-minute SSC CGL Study Plan can enhance their preparation levels.
- Practice Mock Tests
It is suggested by experts to take up more and more SSC CGL Mock Tests before appearing for the SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam. Attempting these tests carefully will increase your confidence level. Once you are done taking up the SSC CGL Mock Test, you can analyze your performance by checking the right answer. You can improve the areas in which you are weak.
- Do not start with New Topics
Aspirants must remember that never ever study any new topic when the exam is nearing. This can lead to forgetting the topics which you are perfect at. Make sure to study the known topics well rather than studying new topics.
- Learn from your Mistakes
As you have taken up many mock tests and solved many questions, try to check where you are going wrong. You can overcome these errors by practicing again. Make a note of all your mistakes and solve them again.
- Revise all Formulas
Try to maintain separate notes for formulas. Note down all formulas when you are studying. Revise them when the exam is nearing. This can help you to solve all problems easily.
- Be relaxed and Calm
Do not get tensed about the examination. Stay calm and relaxed. Make sure you do not study any new topic at the end.
- Do not Forget about Negative Marking
As SSC CGL Exam has negative marking, make sure you attempt the ones which you are completely sure of. Do not try guessing. Answer only if you are aware of the question and know the answer correctly.
- Check the documents & Things
Make sure you have all the necessary things and documents like Admit Card, ID proof, ready with you. Do not panic at the end moment. Make sure to have enough Admit card printouts.
- Get a good sleep before the day of the SSC CGL Exam
As you have studied enough for the exam, you must also sleep well. If you get enough sleep, you can be fresh for the exam day and stay relaxed.
Must-Read SSC CGL Study Materials
Exclusive SSC CGL Last Minute Preparation Tips
Here is the detailed list of the SSC CGL Study Plan. Go through the below points completely and start your preparation accordingly.
- As there is enough time for the examination. You can plan for studying accordingly.
- Firstly, go through the SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Segregate important topics aside and list them separately.
- Make a study plan for preparation by giving more time for tough topics and remaining for other topics.
- Do not forget to allocate separate time for revision after completing preparation.
- Start with topics that you are confident of and can solve easily. This will help you to gain some interest and also the confidence to move forward.
- During your preparation, make sure you have all the necessary SSC CGL Study Materials fr Best Books which cover all the topics of the exam.
- Keep taking regular notes, noting down all important formulae and shortcuts at a place. This will help you in revising at the last moment before the exam.
- Along with your preparation go through SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers which helps in scoring more. You will be explored to different types of questions. Also, you will get to know about the pattern of questions and levels of questions.
- Attempt regular SSC CGL Mock Test and Quizzes to test your preparation. Also, you can get the exam to feel with real-time timer-driven mock tests.
- Practice Questions as much as you can.
Final SSC CGL Preparation Tips
- Try to manage your time and accuracy. Try to solve more and more previous year’s question papers within a given time.
- Always remember that both time and accuracy are required to score well in the exam.
- If you feel hectic, take breaks in between and continue with preparation. Do not completely get addicted to taking breaks. Do not forget that your focus is on scoring 100% marks.
- Try to improve your speed and manage your time during practicing. This can save a lot of time during the examination.
- General Awareness is the most scoring subject so make sure you are well prepared with this section. If you are completely prepared with this section, then it will not take more than 10 minutes to complete. this section.
- Develop reading habits. Start reading daily newspapers for current affairs. Make sure you also know the latest current affairs happening across the world.
- With the proper following of the study plan and preparation tips, you can definitely score more.
Thus, we hope you have got complete information on the SSC CGL Study Plan and Preparation Tips. Prepare well and score more. We will keep you updated with all the latest news of the SSC CGL Exam 2020-21.
FAQ- SSC CGL Study Plan
Which are the most important topics to focus on in the Quantitative Aptitude for SSC CGL Exam?
The most topics to focus on in SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude are Trigonometry, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Algebra, Percentage, Profit & Loss, and Discount.
How many hours should I study for SSC CGL?
To prepare for all SSC sections/subjects. Just take out at least 2 hours for each section related to SSC and Bank exams. It means you need to devote a minimum of 8 hours to daily preparation. Plus half and half extra for practice for each subject.
Can I clear SSC CGL in the first attempt?
Practice SSC CGL Mock Tests regularly. Mock Tests give you exposure and help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
Does SSC CGL have an interview?
No, there is no interview conducted in SSC CGL Exam.
According to the new recruitment, the Interview is replaced by the descriptive examination of 100 marks also known as the Tier III exam.
Can SSC CGL possibly clear without coaching?
Yes, you can prepare for SSC CGL exams by yourself without help from any coaching centers and can attain success too.
Aspirants who have set their target for SSC CGL 2021 are going to gain a lot from this article as we have provided a few simple and very important tips to prepare for upcoming SSC CGL exams without coaching.
Can I prepare for SSC CGL at home?
If you are committed and not able to take coaching due to some personal reason, you can still crack SSC CGL by preparing at home.
Is SSC CGL Tier 2 Difficult?
The candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL exam rated the paper as moderate, and a mix of arithmetic and advanced mathematics.
Are current affairs important for the SSC CGL Examination?
Yes. SSC must usually ask for 6 months of current affairs before your exam day.
What are the common topics included in the Reasoning section?
Here are some of the well-known topics for reasoning:- Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Arithmetical Reasoning. However, you must go through the complete syllabus for the SSC CGL Reasoning Section.