SSC CGL Study Plan | Last Minute Preparation Tips for 2019 Exam
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, commonly known as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. There lakhs of candidates applying every year for SSC CGL vacancies due to SSC CGL Job profile and Salary. SSC CGL 2019 Tier I examination is scheduled from July 25 to August 20, 2019. The applications will be available from March 2019. In the meantime, you can start your preparation for the SSC CGL 2019 exam. So many candidates are looking for the best SSC CGL Preparation – study plan. The preparation plan makes things very easy to be in the flow. As the exam is nearing, we have provided the SSC CGL Last Minute Preparation Tips. You can also go through the detailed SSC CGL Study Plan to help your preparation.
SSC CGL Last Minute Preparation Tips
As there are few days left for the SSC CGL Exam 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the last minute preparation tips. After you are aware of SSC CGL Study Plan, knowing these last minute preparation tips for SSC CGL can enhance their preparation levels.
1. Practice Mock Tests
It is suggested by experts to take up more and more SSC CGL Mock Tests before appearing for the SSC CGL Exam. Attempting these tests carefully will increase your confidence level. Once you are done taking up the SSC CGL Mock Test, you can analyze your performance by checking the right answer. You can improve the areas in which you are weak.
2. Do not start with New Topics
Candidates must remember that never ever study any new topic when the exam is nearing. This can lead to forgetting the topics which you are perfect at. Make sure to study the known topics well rather than studying new topics.
3. Learn from your Mistakes
As you have taken up many mock tests and solved many questions, try to check where you are going wrong. You can overcome these errors by practicing again. Make a note of all your mistakes and solve them again.
4. Revise all Formulas
Try to maintain separate notes for formulas. Note down all formulas when you are studying. Revise them when the exam is nearing. This can help you to solve all problems easily.
5. Be relaxed and Calm
Do not get tensed about the examination. Stay calm and relaxed. Make sure you do not study any new topic at the end.
6. Do not Forget about Negative Marking
As SSC CGL Exam has negative marking, make sure you attempt the ones which you are completely sure. Do not try guessing. Answer only if you are aware of the question and know the answer correctly.
7. Check the documents & Things
Make sure you have all the necessary things and documents like Admit Card, ID proof, ready with you. Do not panic at the end moment. Make sure to have enough number of Admit card printouts.
8. Get a good sleep before the day of SSC CGL Exam
As you have studied enough for the exam, you must also sleep well. If you get enough sleep, you can be fresh for the exam day and stay relaxed.
SSC CGL Study Plan
Here is the detailed list of the SSC CGL Study plan. Go through the below points completely and start your preparation accordingly.
1. As there is enough time for examination. You can plan for studying accordingly.
2. Firstly, go through the SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully.
3. Segregate important topics aside and list them separately.
4. Make a study plan for preparation by giving more time for tough topics and remaining for other topics.
5. Do not forget to allocate separate time for revision after completing preparation.
6. Start with topics that you are confident of and can solve easily. This will help you to gain some interest and also the confidence to move forward to.
7. During your preparation, make sure you have all the necessary SSC CGL BOOKS which cover all the topics of the exam.
8. Keep taking regular notes, noting down all important formulae and shortcuts at a place. This will help you in revising at the last moment before the exam.
9. Along with your preparation go through SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers which helps in scoring more. You will be explored to different types of questions.
10. Attempt regular SSC CGL Mock Test and Quizzes to test your preparation. Also, you can get the exam to feel with real-time timer driven mock tests.
SSC CGL Preparation Tips
1. Try to manage your time and accuracy. Try to solve more and more previous year question papers within a given time.
2. Always remember that both time and accuracy are required to score well in the exam.
3. If you feel hectic, take breaks in between and continue with preparation. Do not completely get addicted to taking breaks. Do not forget that your focus is towards scoring 100% marks.
4. Try to improve your speed and manage your time during practicing. This can save a lot of time during the examination.
5. General Awareness is the most scoring subject so make sure you are well prepared with this section. If you are completely prepared with this section, then it will not take more than 10 minutes to complete. this section.
6. Develop reading habits. Start reading daily newspapers for current affairs. Make sure you also know the latest current affairs happening across the world.
7. With the proper following of the study plan and preparation tips, you can definitely score more.
Thus, we hope you have got complete information on the SSC CGL study plan and preparation tips. Prepare well and score more. We will keep you updated with all the latest news of SSC CGL Exam 2019.
71% OffEbook₹145.00 ₹4350% OffEbook₹340.00 ₹170.000025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹60.000025% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹150.000025% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹75.000010% OffEbook₹275.00 ₹247.500070% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4230% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6471% OffEbook₹215.00 ₹6470% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4530% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7610% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹243.000040% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹18.000040% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹42.000071% OffEbook₹495.00 ₹148