SSC CGL Study Plan | Tips & Tricks to Crack SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, commonly known as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. There lakhs of candidates applying every year for SSC CGL vacancies. SSC CGL 2019 Tier I examination is scheduled from July 25 to August 20, 2019. The applications will be available from March 2019. In the meantime, you can start your preparation for the SSC CGL 2019 exam. So many candidates are looking for the best SSC CGL Preparation – study plan. The preparation plan makes things very easy to be in the flow. Here we have provided you with the detailed SSC CGL Study Plan to help your preparation.
SSC CGL Study Plan
Here is the detailed list of the SSC CGL Study plan. Go through the below points completely and start your preparation accordingly.
1. As there is enough time for examination. You can plan for studying accordingly.
2. Firstly, go through the SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully.
3. Segregate important topics aside and list them separately.
4. Make a study plan for preparation by giving more time for tough topics and remaining for other topics.
5. Do not forget to allocate separate time for revision after completing preparation.
6. Start with topics that you are confident of and can solve easily. This will help you to gain some interest and also the confidence to move forward to.
7. During your preparation, make sure you have all the necessary SSC CGL BOOKS which cover all the topics of the exam.
8. Keep taking regular notes, noting down all important formulae and shortcuts at a place. This will help you in revising at the last moment before the exam.
9. Along with your preparation go through SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers which helps in scoring more. You will be explored to different types of questions.
10. Attempt regular SSC CGL Mock Test and Quizzes to test your preparation. Also, you can get the exam to feel with real-time timer driven mock tests.
11. Try to manage your time and accuracy. Try to solve more and more previous year question papers within a given time. Always remember that both time and accuracy are required to score well in the exam.
12. If you feel hectic, take breaks in between and continue with preparation. Do not completely get addicted to taking breaks. Do not forget that your focus is towards scoring 100% marks.
13. With the proper following of the study plan and preparation tips, you can definitely score more.
Thus, we hope you have got complete information on the SSC CGL study plan and preparation tips. Prepare well and score more. We will keep you updated with all the latest news of SSC CGL Exam 2019.
- 10% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500025% OffEbook₹495.00 ₹371.250025% OffEbook₹48.00 ₹36.000025% OffEbook₹80.00 ₹60.000025% OffEbook₹40.00 ₹30.000070% OffEbook₹90.00 ₹2730% OffEbook₹70.00 ₹49.000071% OffEbook₹85.00 ₹2530% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500071% OffEbook₹85.00 ₹2571% OffEbook₹175.00 ₹5270% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7330% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3310% OffEbook₹185.00 ₹166.5000
You may also like...