Staff Selection Commission is one of the reputed government that hires candidates for various opportunities. Candidates have a lot of options to choose from. SSC MTS is one such post which is one of the best central government jobs for candidates cleared 10th. SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) is a position for which there is a large number of applicants every year. It is one of the most participated examinations for 10th cleared students. So, to all central government job aspirants here is news for you. If you are interested in this position and trying for it then you need to know the SSC MTS Salary, Job Profile, and Career Growth. Go through the blog to know all about the SSC MTS Salary, Job Profile, and Career Growth and other details.
SSC MTS Salary
The SSC MTS salary is divided based on different categories of cities. Hence, the salary, allowances and other perks may vary based on location. So check out the below table to know about detailed salary structure.
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|Basic Pay (in Rs)||18000||18000||18000|
|HRA (in Rs)||4320||2880||1440|
|TA (in Rs)||1350||900||900|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
|Gross Salary (in Rs)||23,670||21,780||20340|
|NPA (in Rs)||1800||1800||1800|
|CGHS (in Rs)||125||125||125|
|CGEGIS (in Rs)||1500||1500||1500|
|Total Deduction (in Rs)||3425||3425||3425|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs 20,245||Rs 18,355||Rs 16,915|
SSC MTS Salary – Pay Change in MTS Promotion
The same promotion rules are liable as of any other central govt employee. Educational qualification etc as needed for further promotions. You can also be promoted through Limited Departmental Exam.
SSC MTS Grade Pay increases with every Promotion:-
First Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
Second Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
Third Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
And so on up to Rs.5400/-
SSC MTS Job Profile
According to the recent rule, a person working as an MTS will have a list of duties to be completed. Here is the list of important responsibilities of multi-tasking staff, set by the Government.
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, despatch etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of the valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
Well now that you are clear with the SSC MTS Salary and Job profile you can start applying for vacancies. We will keep you updated with all latest notification related to government examinations. But to have SSC MTS as a career you need to clear the examination with proper preparation. For which you need latest and updated SSC MTS study materials.