NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Life Processes: Have you faced any problem to solve all 10th Science Chapter 6 questions? Do you have any confusion?
Don’t worry! You can easily clear your confusion after the completion of this article. In this article, you will find the 10th NCERT Science Solutions for Chapter 6 Life Processes PDF.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Life Processes
You should know that the NCERT experts have used simple language to create solutions so that any student can easily understand the concept behind all questions. They have also followed the latest CBSE guidelines.
CBSE 10th Science NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 will let you clear the concept behind the Life Processes. You can make a strong base after solving the chapter-wise question.
You will get the step by step guide for all questions from the chapter. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6 from below.
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Science exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Science.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
What will you learn in Chapter 6?
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 6 deals with the various biological processes and reactions taking place in organisms.
Here you will know about nutrition which means the process of taking in food and using it for growth, metabolism, and repair. Nutritional stages are ingestion, digestion, absorption, transport, assimilation, and excretion.
Nutrition is further divided into Autotrophic Nutrition and Heterotrophic Nutrition. Autotrophic nutrition involves the intake of simple inorganic materials from the environment and using an external energy source like the Sun to synthesize complex high-energy organic material.
Heterotrophic nutrition involves the intake of complex material prepared by other organisms. Different types of heterotrophic nutrition are parasitic nutrition, saprophytic nutrition, and holozoic nutrition.
Important topics covered in Chapter 6 Life Processes are:
- What is the Life Process?
- Nutrition in Organisms: Autotrophic and Heterotrophic Nutrition
- How do organisms obtain their nutrition
- Nutrition in human beings: Respiration, Transportation, and Excretion
- Excretion in human beings and Plants
Benefits of Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Solutions
You will get various benefits after solving questions from 10th Science NCERT Solutions for CBSE 10th Exam.
- You can build depth concept behind the chapter from 10th NCERT Chapter 6 solutions.
- You will have a solid command over the chapter by solving the questions.
- The solutions will help you to understand the chapter.
- You can easily prepare 10 Science textbook Chapter 6.
- You will find the easiest way to solve the problem.
- You can easily enhance the performance in higher education and also crack any competitive exams.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions for Chapter 6 Life Processes.