NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Sources of Energy: Do you have confusion to solve the question from Chapter 14?
Don’t worry! You can easily clear your confusion after the completion of this article. In this article, you will find 10th NCERT Science Solutions for Chapter 14 Sources of Energy PDF.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
CBSE 10th Science NCERT Solutions for Chapter 14 will let you the depth concept behind Sources of Energy. You can develop a depth base after solving the chapter-wise question.
You should know that the NCERT experts created the solutions by using a simple language to provide a detailed guide to the students.
It will provide you with the step by step guide for all questions from the chapter. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 from below.
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Science exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Science.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
What will you learn in Chapter 14?
You will come to know the details related to Sources of Energy in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14.
You will learn different sources of energy and they are conventional sources of energy, which we keep on using for many years. It includes fossil fuels, thermal power plant, and hydropower plants. The advantages and disadvantages are also discussed. After those improvements in the technology for using conventional sources of energy is also discussed such as Biomass and wind energy.
Next, you will study the topic of alternative or non-conventional energy resources. It includes solar energy, in which energy is generated through the solar cell and solar panel.
The main topics explained in Chapter 14 Sources of Energy are:
- The ideal source of energy
- Conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, thermal power plant, hydropower plants
- Biomass and wind energy as major energy resources
- Non-Conventional Sources of Energy: Solar Energy, Energy from Sea, Geothermal Energy, Nuclear Energy
- Renewable and non-renewable sources of energy and their availability in the long run
Benefits of Class 10 Science Chapter 14 Solutions
You will get various benefits after solving questions from 10th Science NCERT Solutions for CBSE 10th Exam.
- You can develop a strong base on the chapter by practicing 10th NCERT Chapter 14 solutions.
- The solutions will help you to understand the chapter.
- You can easily prepare 10 Science textbook Chapter 14.
- You will find the easiest way to solve the problem.
- You can decrease your problem-solving speed in the exam.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions for Chapter 14 Sources of Energy.