NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Do you have confusion to solve the question from Chapter 13?
Don’t worry! You can easily clear your confusion after the completion of this article. In this article, you will find 10th NCERT Science Solutions for Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current PDF.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
CBSE 10th Science NCERT Solutions for Chapter 13 is the best material to know the concept behind Magnetic Effects of Electric Current. You can develop a depth base after solving the chapter-wise question.
You should know that the NCERT experts created the solutions by following the latest CBSE guidelines. They have used a simple language to provide a detailed guide to the students.
It will provide you with the step by step guide for all questions from the chapter. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13 from below.
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Science exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Science.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
What will you learn in Chapter 13?
You will come to know the details related to Magnetic Effects of Electric Current of different species in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13.
You will learn a compass needle is a small magnet. Its one end, which points towards the north, is called a north pole, and the other end, which points towards the south, is called a south pole. Magnetic Field lines are used to represent a magnetic field.
A field line is a path along which a hypothetical free north pole would tend to move. The direction of the magnetic field at a point is given by the direction that a north pole placed at that point would take.
The denser magnetic field lines indicate more magnetic field strength. After that, the magnetic field due to current carrying conductor is discussed.
You will also know about the Ohms Law, which establish a relationship between potential difference and current is discussed. Ohm’s law: The potential difference across the ends of a resistor is directly proportional to the current through it, provided its temperature remains the same.
Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current includes the following major topics:
- Magnetic field and its representation as field lines
- Magnetic field due to current carrying conductor
- Magnetic field due to the current through a straight conductor
- Right-hand thumb rule
- Magnetic field due to a current through a circular loop
- Magnetic field due to a current in a solenoid
- Force on a current-carrying conductor in a magnetic field
- Electric motor
- Electromagnetic induction
- Electric generator
- Domestic electric circuits
Benefits of Class 10 Science Chapter 13 Solutions
You will get various benefits after solving questions from 10th Science NCERT Solutions for CBSE 10th Exam.
- You can build the depth base on the chapter by practicing 10th NCERT Chapter 13 solutions.
- The solutions will help you to understand the chapter.
- You can easily prepare 10 Science textbook Chapter 13.
- You will find the easiest way to solve the problem.
- You can boost your problem-solving speed in the exam.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions for Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.