NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Electricity: Are you facing any issues while solving chapter 12 questions? Do you have any confusion?
Don’t worry! You can easily clear your confusion after the completion of this article. In this article, you will find the 10th NCERT Science Solutions for Chapter 12 Electricity PDF.
You can easily download the CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions PDF and boost your exam preparation.
This NCERT Solution has questions-related to the electric bulbs, electric circuits, electric cell, switches, insulators, and conductors, examples of it. It includes a variety of questions like fill in the blanks, true or false, circuit diagram, and descriptive answering questions which will guide students in getting acquainted with the concepts.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Electricity
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Electricity will help you build depth concept behind Electricity. You can develop a depth base after solving the chapter-wise question.
You should know that the NCERT experts created the solutions by using simple language to provide a detailed guide to the students.
It will provide you with a step-by-step guide for all questions from the chapter. It will help you to know the concept behind every question.
You can download CBSE Chapter 12 Electricity Class 10 NCERT Solutions PDF from below.
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Science exam.
Click on the link to access other study materials related to 10th Science.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
What will you learn in Chapter 12?
You will come to know the details related to the Electricity of different species in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Electricity.
You will learn the concept of electric current and electric potential difference (voltage is taught). The flow of electrons moving through a conductor constitutes an electric current. Conventionally, the direction of the current is taken opposite to the direction of the flow of electrons.
You will also know about the Ohms Law, which establishes a relationship between potential difference and current is discussed. Ohm’s law: The potential difference across the ends of a resistor is directly proportional to the current through it, provided its temperature remains the same.
In NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 12, you will find the solutions on electric current, its applications, and various effects related to it.
You have to learn the following topics in Chapter 12 Electricity:
- Introduction to electric current
- Potential difference
- Ohm’s law and its graphical representation
- Factors on which the resistance of the conductor depends – Resistivity
- Resistors in series and parallel: Calculation of resultant resistance in the series, current, and voltage across each resistor
- Advantage of parallel combination over the series combination
- Heating effects of the electric circuit: Joule’s law of the heating effect of electric current
- Electric fuse
Important: Benefits of Class 10 Science Chapter 12 Solutions
You will get various benefits after solving questions from 10th Science NCERT Solutions for CBSE 10th Exam.
- You can build the depth base on the chapter by practicing 10th NCERT Chapter 12 solutions.
- The solutions will help you to understand the chapter.
- You can easily prepare 10 Science textbook Chapter 12.
- You will find the easiest way to solve the problem.
- You can boost your problem-solving speed in the exam.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT 10th Science Solutions for Chapter 12 Electricity.