CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chemistry is one of the practical subjects in 12th board classes that require students the utmost concentration to pass out with flying colors. And if you are a science stream pupil of CBSE Class 12, then the choice of subjects makes it pretty complicated in terms of finishing the course.
It lets them complete their course structure in a better way. We are here with CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for making your board exam preparation much better than before.
Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Class 12: Download Chapter-wise solutions in PDF
We are here with Chemistry NCERT solutions for class 12 for you to study hard and better for the upcoming finals. We are providing chapter-wise solutions to make it sorted and organized:
Download class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions from here and start studying. Handling both school and tuition class is definitely making your life hard. Therefore going for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions PDF is something of advantage that student must consider checking out.
We here at Kopykitab look forward to delivering quality content to the future of the county, therefore we assure you to get the best of the study material from here.
Additionally, the course structure is designed by professionals. Therefore you are ensured to receive the best of the best curriculum and prepare better for your 12th boards.
Other Important Links Related To CBSE Class 12th Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions come to the rescue. The easy language format is sure to make complicated topics comfortable and easy. Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Chemistry:
Let us now go through the topics one by one to learn what the chapters in the course cover.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 1- The Solid State
This is the introductory chapter to the Chemistry of 12th grade. Subtopics covered in this chapter are as follows-
- General Characteristics of Solid State
- Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Classification of Crystalline Solids
- Molecular Solids
- Ionic Solids
- Metallic Solids
- Covalent or Network Solids
- Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells
- Primitive and Centred Unit Cells
- Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell
- Primitive Cubic Unit Cell
- Body-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Face-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Close-Packed Structures
- The formula of a Compound and Number of Voids Filled
- Packing Efficiency
- Packing Efficiency in HCP and CCP Structures
- The efficiency of Packing in Body-Centred Cubic Structures
- Packing Efficiency in Simple Cubic Lattice
- Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Imperfections in Solids
- Types of Point Defects
- Electrical Properties
- Conduction of Electricity in Metals
- Conduction of Electricity in Semiconductors
- Magnetic Properties
The chapters start from the basics of the solid-state and dive into the more complex propositions such as broad classifications and then explanations of those. A student must start their preparation starting from this chapter though it is an introductory one.
Please make sure to understand every single detail, to have a thorough understanding of the same. Make sure to study the CBSE 12th Sample Papers and Class 12th Previous Year Papers once you finish the textbook and NCERT CBSE Chemistry class 12 solutions.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapters 2-Solutions
Being the second to the introductory, students will get some fresh new ideas about the subject in this 2nd chapter. The subtopics included in the content are-
- Types of Solutions
- Expressing Concentration of Solutions
- The solubility of a Solid in a Liquid
- The solubility of a Gas in a Liquid
- Vapour Pressure of Liquid Solutions
- Vapour Pressure of Liquid-Liquid Solutions
- Raoult’s Law as a special case of Henry’s Law
- Vapour Pressure of Solutions of Solids in Liquids
- Ideal and Nonideal Solutions
- Ideal Solutions
- Non-ideal Solutions
- Colligative Properties and Determination of Molar Mass
- Relative Lowering of Vapour Pressure
- Elevation of Boiling Point
- Depression of Freezing Point
- Osmosis and Osmotic Pressure
- Abnormal Molar Masses
This chapter generally holds around 5 marks altogether for the 12th boards. The basic of the chapter talks regarding the type of solutions, their solubility, the vapour pressure of liquid solutions, Raoult’s law, ideal and non-ideal solutions, and more.
Make sure to go through our CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions to acquire detail understanding of the chapter.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 3- Electrochemistry
Electrochemistry is the third chapter and the subtopics this chapter includes are as follows-
- Electrochemical Cells
- Galvanic Cells
- Measurement of Electrode Potential
- Nernst Equation
- Equilibrium Constant from Nernst Equation
- Electrochemical Cell and Gibbs Energy of Reaction
- The conductance of Electrolytic Solutions
- Measurement of the Conductivity of Ionic Solutions
- Variation of Conductivity and Molar Conductivity with Concentration
- Electrolytic Cells and Electrolysis
- Products of Electrolysis
- Primary Batteries
- Secondary Batteries
- Fuel Cells
Once students learn both the 2nd and 3rd chapters they are offered a vivid idea about the electrochemical cell and can distinguish in between the electrolytic cell and galvanic cell. You will also study the Nernst equation of calculation of emf of a galvanic cell.
This chapter will also let you define the concept of the standard potential of the cell. Download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions chapter 3 pdf to jump-start your exam preparation.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
The chapter focuses on chemical kinetics teaching the students about the details of the topics. Subtopics that are covered here in the chapter are as follows-
- The rate of a Chemical Reaction
- Factors Influencing the Rate of a Reaction
- Dependence of Rate on Concentration
- Rate Expression and Rate Constant
- Order of a Reaction
- Molecularity of a Reaction
- Integrated Rate Equations
- Zero Order Reactions
- First-Order Reactions
- Half-Life of a Reaction
- Pseudo First Order Reaction
- Temperature Dependence of the Rate of a Reaction
- Effect of Catalyst Ex 4.6 – Collision Theory of Chemical Reactions.
The chapter concentrates in imparting students with the basic idea about chemical reactions, temperature dependence, Arrhenius equation and collision theory of chemical reaction.
We are here with solutions of numerical questions, complex questions, exercise questions, textbook questions as well as exam questions to make your board examination preparation a sorted one.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 5- Surface Chemistry
Surface chemistry is another important concept which CBSE covers in 12th grade. All total 4 marks are allotted from this portion for your boards, still take the chapter pretty seriously for your future endeavours.
The chapters deal with topics such as absorption, catalyst, colloids which consist of emulsions and gels. Once you finish the chapter you will be able to distinguish between the interfacial phenomenons. Subtopics that are included in the chapter are as follows-
- The distinction between Adsorption and Absorption
- Mechanism of Adsorption
- Types of Adsorption
- Adsorption Isotherms
- Adsorption from Solution Phase
- Applications of Adsorption
- Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Adsorption Theory of Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Shape-Selective Catalysis by Zeolites
- Enzyme Catalysis
- Catalysts in Industry
- Classification of Colloids
- Classification Based on the Physical State of Dispersed Phase and Dispersion Medium
- Classification Based on the Nature of Interaction between Dispersed Phase and Dispersion Medium
- Classification Based on the Type of Particles of the Dispersed Phase, Multimolecular, Macromolecular, and Associated Colloids
- Preparation of Colloids
- Purification of Colloidal Solutions
- Properties of Colloidal Solutions
- Colloids around Us.
Chemistry NCERT solutions for class 12:Chapter 6-General Principles and Process of Isolation
This chapter focuses on teaching the students everything about metal extraction, such as reactions, the extraction process, and more of the topics. The topics which the syllabus includes are as follows-
- Occurrence of Metals
- Concentration of Ores
- Extraction of Crude Metal from Concentrated Ore
- Thermodynamic Principles of Metallurgy
- Electrochemical Principles of Metallurgy
- Uses of Aluminium, Copper, Zinc, and Iron.
Chemistry NCERT solutions for class 12:Chapter 7-The p-Block element
This chapter is an exclusive chapter solely written in imparting knowledge to the 12th graders. The chapter states that chemistry is an inorganic ring of the P-block element which dates back pretty long to the 19th C.
The elements of groups 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 are termed as P-Block elements and are presented in the general outer element. Topics that are there in this chapter are as follows-
- Group 15 Elements
- Oxides of Nitrogen
- Nitric Acid
- Phosphorus — Allotropic Forms
- Phosphorus Halides
- Oxoacids of Phosphorus
- Group 16 Elements
- Simple Oxides
- Sulphur — Allotropic Forms
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Oxoacids of Sulphur
- Sulphuric Acid
- Group 17 Elements
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Oxoacids of Halogens
- Interhalogen Compounds
- Group 18 Elements
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 8-The d & f block element
The element that lies in the center of the periodic table that is between the s-block and p-block is termed as the d-block or transition elements. While the f-block elements are also termed as inner transition series. These d-block and f-block elements undoubtedly instigate several new topics to the students of class 12.
Take for instance the general properties of D-block, its physical properties, variation in atomic and ionic structure, and more. Subtopics that are included in the chapter are as flows-
- Position in the Periodic Table
- Electronic Configurations of the d-Block Elements
- General Properties of the Transition Elements (d-Block)
- Some Important Compounds of Transition Elements
- The Lanthanoids
- The Actinoids
- Some Applications of d- and f-Block Elements
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 9-Coordination compound
This chapter is unquestionably one of the challenging portions of the 12th-grade chemistry syllabus. Topics which are covered in this area of the syllabus are as follows-
- Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
- Definitions of Some Important Terms Pertaining to Coordination Compounds
- Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
- Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
- Stability of Coordination Compounds
- Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 10-Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
Haloalkanes are generally halogens derivatives of hydrocarbons while Haloarenes are aromatic compounds in which the halogen atom is attached directly to the carbon atom of the aromatic ring.
This chapter includes topics such as preparation, chemical and physical properties, uses, and more to study. Subtopics that are there to study are –
- Nature of C-X Bond
- Methods of Preparation
- Physical Properties
- Chemical Reactions
- Polyhalogen Compounds
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 11-Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
Like the title suggests the chapter teaches students everything about alcohols, phenols, and ethers. Students would learn the reactions involved in building the compounds and more important concepts that they will need for their future.
Subtopics that the chapter includes are as follows-
- Structures of Functional groups
- Alcohols and phenols
- Some Commercially Important alcohols
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 12-Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids are basically carbonyl compounds and a vital part of the 12th board’s chemistry. Aldehydes and Ketones are acquired through ozonolysis of alkynes. It can be also obtained by oxidation of alcohols, or through cyanide.
Subtopics that are there in the chapter are as follows-
- Nomenclature and Structure of Carbonyl Group
- Preparation of Aldehydes and Ketones
- Physical Properties
- Chemical Reactions
- Uses of Aldehydes and Ketones
- Nomenclature and Structure of Carboxyl Group
- Methods of Preparation of Carboxylic Acids
- Physical Properties
- Chemical Reactions
- Uses of Carboxylic Acids.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 13-Amines
Amines are generally ammonia derivatives acquired through the replacement of hydrogen. The chapter teaches students about the nomenclature, structure, and properties of amines. Subtopics that are included in the segment are as follows-
- Structure of Amines
- Preparation of Amines
- Physical Properties
- Chemical Reactions
- Methods of preparation of Diazonium Salts
- Physical Properties
- Chemical reactions
- Importance of Diazonium salts in Synthesis of aromatic Compounds
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 14-Biomolecules
Chemical is everything our life comprises of. And these minute substances are termed bio-molecules like carbohydrates, vitamins, lipids, and more of the category. They interact with each other and create the molecular logic of life formation.
Topics that are included in the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions of this chapter are as follows-
- Nucleic Acids
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 15-Polymers
The chapter teaches students the classifications, properties, and more about Polymers, Elastomers, Fibres, Thermoplastic, And Thermosetting.
Subtopics that are covered in this chapter are-
- Classification of Polymers
- Types of Polymerisation Reactions
- Molecular Mass of Polymers
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Polymers of Commercial Importance
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions: Chapter 16-Chemistry in everyday life
This chapter in the 12th standard imparts detailed knowledge about our everyday chemistry. Subtopics that are included in this context are –
- Drugs and their Classification
- Drug-Target Interaction
- Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs
- Chemicals in Food
- Cleansing Agents
Benefits Of Using CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions-
- Study material set for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry is certainly the best guiding assistance a student could depend on blindly. Being an easy format study guide, it lets the student understand the content better and faster.
- Since students get a crystal clear page of the topics they get to finish the chapters much before time which enhances their confidence to perform brilliantly during the examination.
- 12th is a vital stage of life, it helps you prepare for the unexplored competitive market. Therefore with thorough details of the chapters, it is bound to help you amplify your career.
- Additionally, NCERT study material is proven best to prepare for all the competitive exams that a 12th aspirant thinks of appearing. Therefore studying the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry will genuinely help you through.
Important Links Related To CBSE Class 12 Exam
How to prepare with CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions?
- Chalk out the timetable and stay honest with the same.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions PDF and study at your convenience.
- Well, it is recommended once you finish the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions, better get ready with CBSE NCERT sample papers, previous year question paper, questions banks, and more in this concern to have robust preparation for your exam.
- Additionally, since you will finish the subjects on time, you will get enough time to go through the chapters which are again great for the 12th boards.
- Lastly have an extra note which will include the theory, formulas, and more. This will help you with your revision in the last hours.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions. We here are always ready to help you, so if you feel troubled with any of the topics make sure to come to us, since we would be more than happy to help you.
FAQs- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
How can I download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 chemistry?
Students can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 chemistry from the above blog.
Is the NCERT chemistry textbook enough for Class 12 exam preparation?
Yes, the NCERT chemistry textbook is sufficient to pass Class 12. Students can also refer to other textbooks if they are aiming for good marks and preparation for NEET and IIT JEE exams.
What is the main benefit Of Solving 12th chemistry NCERT Solutions?
The main advantage of solving CBSE Class 12 chemistry NCERT Books solutions pdf is that it provides accurate and updated answers to the exercise questions in accordance with the CBSE board.
What are the benefits of CBSE Class 12 chemistry NCERT Solutions?
Go through the above blog for the benefits of CBSE Class 12 chemistry NCERT Solution.
What is the best NCERT solutions book for Class 12 chemistry?
The best NCERT Solutions for Class 12 chemistry are Oswaal NCERT Problems Solutions Textbook-Exemplar Class 12 and MBD NCERT Solutions chemistry for Class-XII.
Why to use Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions?
NCERT’s solutions include all the details in an easy and stepwise manner. Therefore, you will easily understand the problems with the help of these solutions.
Is Oswaal CBSE Question Bank for Class 12 chemistry useful for the students?
Yes, Oswaal CBSE Question Bank is very useful for class 12 chemistry class 12 students. With the help of Oswaal CBSE Question Bank, students can practice exam preparation easily.
Is Arihant all in one good for class 12 chemistry?
Yes, Arihant’s “all in One” has been the first choice among students and teachers for excellent academic results.