Solid State NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 is an essential study source for CBSE 12th grade students. Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions enables you to learn about Solids. You will also learn about Amorphous Crystalline solids in detail. Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions Chapter 1 contains clear and exact Solid-State Chemistry answers, as well as NCERT Exemplar Problems and exercise assignments.
Solid State NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 PDF
Download Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions PDF:
Subject experts solve the solid-state exercise solutions according to CBSE Class 12 Chemistry norms. You will be able to comprehend the general properties of solid-state, solid categorization, crystal lattice, unit cell, and solid flaws as a result of these solutions. The goal is to assist students in understanding the pattern of answering questions in the CBSE Class 12 board.
Solid State NCERT solutions Chemistry class 12 Chapter 1 pdf download is presented here in an easy & simple language so that you can easily learn the answers and understand them in a better way.
What will you learn in Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 NCERT Solutions?
In Solid State NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1, you will study the structure of solids that will assist you to understand the correlation between structure and properties in order to discover new solid materials with desired properties such as high-temperature superconductors, more.
You will also learn about the classification of solids such as crystalline or amorphous which is based on the nature of order present in the arrangement of their constituent particles.
Matter exists in three states. Solid, liquid, and gas are the three types. Solids have the following properties:
- Solids have a defined volume, mass, and shape.
- Intermolecular distance and force are both short, yet intermolecular force is strong.
- Solids can’t be compressed because they’re rigid.
- The positions of particles are fixed.
This is the first chapter of Class 12 Chemistry. In addition to NCERT example questions, you should solve previous year’s problems and take mock tests to polish your skills.
Subtopics of Solid State Class 12 NCERT Solutions
Subtopics covered in this chapter are as follows-
- General Characteristics of Solid State
- Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Classification of Crystalline Solids
- Molecular Solids
- Ionic Solids
- Metallic Solids
- Covalent or Network Solids
- Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells
- Primitive and Centred Unit Cells
- Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell
- Primitive Cubic Unit Cell
- Body-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Face-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Close-Packed Structures
- The formula of a Compound and Number of Voids Filled
- Packing Efficiency
- Packing Efficiency in HCP and CCP Structures
- The efficiency of Packing in Body-Centred Cubic Structures
- Packing Efficiency in Simple Cubic Lattice
- Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Imperfections in Solids
- Types of Point Defects
- Electrical Properties
- Conduction of Electricity in Metals
- Conduction of Electricity in Semiconductors
- Magnetic Properties
Other Important Links Related To Class 12 Chemistry
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Chemistry:
Benefits of Solid State Class 12 NCERT Solutions
- For CBSE students, NCERT Solutions is the most trusted reference source
- Improves conceptual learning
- It is also useful for competitive exam preparation
- The solutions are available in PDF format for free download
- All of the textbook questions have step-by-step solutions.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions Chapter 1. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs: NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1
How do you make a solid solution?
A solid solution is formed by mixing a foreign element B (called the impurity or solute) with a complete crystalline element A (called the host or solvent), such that the atoms of B share different crystal sites of element A. Huh.
What concepts can I learn using the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1?
Go through the above article for the list of subtopics/concepts which you are going to learn in NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1.
Mention the states of the matter discussed in Chapter 1 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
The matter is of three states i.e. solid, liquid, and gas.
What is the 1st chapter of chemistry class 12 NCERT Solution?
Class 12 Chapter 1 Chemistry Solid State introduces students to the basic concept of solids, their types and their characteristics.
What is a solid solution in NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1?
In the molten state, solid solutions are formed by mixing two solid components in proper proportion and then cooling the molten mass. There are two types of solid solutions: institutional solid solutions and interstitial solid solutions.
Where can I download Solid State NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 PDF?
You can download Solid State NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 PDF from the above blog.