*This chapter has been eliminated from the Revised CBSE Syllabus 2020-21.*
Students will learn about the many classes of polymers and the many types of polymerization processes in NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15. The chapter then goes on to describe the various types of monomers. Following that, the chapter discusses how to make various forms of polymers and their characteristics. Following that, students will learn about the applications of polymers in everyday life and in general. They can use Polymers CBSE Class 12 NCERT solutions to expand their understanding and expertise.
- All you need to know about: Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 PDF: Polymers
Download Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Chapter 15 PDF
Class 12 Chemistry Polymers NCERT Solutions PDF – Important Questions
- What are natural and synthetic polymers?
- Define polymerisation?
- Is ( NH-CHR-CO )n, a homopolymer or copolymer?
- Write the free radical mechanism for the polymerisation of ethene?
- How does the presence of double bonds in rubber molecules influence their structure and reactivity?
What will you get in Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions for Polymers?
In NCERT solutions for class 12 Chemistry chapter 15, the students will study polymers and their application in different fields. They will learn that several applications depend upon their unique mechanical properties such as strength, elasticity, toughness, & more. They will study that Polymers are categorized into four sub-groups based on the magnitude of intermolecular forces present in them. They will get to know that there are two broad types of polymerization reactions.
Subtopics of Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 – Polymers
- Classification of Polymers
- Types of Polymerisation Reactions
- Molecular Mass of Polymers
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Polymers of Commercial Importance
Other Important Links Related To Class 12 Chemistry
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Chemistry:
Why Opt for Chapter 15 Chemistry Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF?
- Created in a step-by-step manner so that the students can develop a stronghold of the topics covered in this chapter and score good marks in the board exams.
- Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions pdf are to the point yet descriptive that assist the students to learn even the most difficult concepts easily and effectively.
- NCERT solutions for class 12 Chemistry chapter 15 are a useful tool for revision and give students enough practice of several types of questions that are being asked in the board exam.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE 12th Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Chapter 15. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs on Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Chapter 15
Why should I choose NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15?
You should choose NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry CH 15 because subject experts prepare exercise-wise solutions to help students in their board exam preparation. A simple and understandable language is used to explain complex topics to increase the confidence in the students.
What are polymers in class 12 chemistry?
Polymers are defined as macromolecules with high molecular mass, which contain repeating structural units derived from suitable monomers.
The process of building polymers from related monomers is called polymerization.
Where can I download NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 Polymers PDF?
You can download NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 Polymers PDF from the above blog.
What type of polymerization reactions are covered in Chapter 15 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry?
The types of polymerization reactions covered in Chapter 15 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry are – 1)Addition polymerization which includes three steps – Chain initiation, Chain propagation, and Chain termination. 2)Condensation polymerization is also known as step-growth polymerization.
What does CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 Solution PDF describe?
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 15 Solution PDF describes the terms Monomer, Polymer, and Polymerization. Students will learn about the differences between the different classes of polymers and the types of polymerization processes.