Question Bank comprises various questions to boost your practice. It comprises chapter-wise questions as well as previous exam-wise questions. You can speed up your exam preparation of CBSE 10th Science by using Question Bank. After solving multiple questions from the Class 10 Science Question Bank, you will become more familiar with the various types of questions from Science. So you can score high on the 10th Science board exams.
You will also get Chapter wise assignments to develop your understanding better. You should refer to the CBSE 10th Science Question Bank after completion of your Class 10 Science syllabus.
CBSE Class 10 Science Question Bank
CBSE 10th Science Question Bank possesses a varieties of questions based on the chapter and previous board exams. The subject experts prepare our Science Question bank by analyzing the complete syllabus and previous exam question papers. You will easily identify the repetitive questions and sections from previous exams. It will also improve your confidence in the subject and reduce the fear of the exam.
The Question Bank comprise following Class 10 Science Chapters,
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Chapter 3 – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 – Triangles
- Chapter 7 – Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 – Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 – Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 – Circles
- Chapter 11 – Constructions
- Chapter 12 – Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 – Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 – Statistics
- Chapter 15 – Probability
Click Here to download the 10th Science Question Bank
Specialty of CBSE 10th Science Question Bank
The 10th Question Bank covers the latest CBSE Class 10 Syllabus. The Question Bank for class 10 Science involves an important question from every chapter.
Here are a few benefits of solving the CBSE Class 10 Question Bank.
- Build a solid understanding and depth concept in every section of Science.
- You will become more familiar with the formulas and theorems.
- After solving multiple questions from Science Question Bank, you will learn time-saving while solving a problem.
- You can revise all topics after solving all questions.
- Your subject knowledge level will be boosted. Hence, you will gain self-confidence.
Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 Science
Apart from Question Bank For 10th Science, you should have the following study materials to speed up your exam preparation for the Class 10 Science exam. Click on the link to access other CBSE 10th Science study materials.
- 10th Science NCERT Solutions
- 10th Science Sample Papers
- 10th Science Previous year Papers
- 10th Science Oswaal Sample Papers
- 10th Science Practicals
- 10th Science Worksheets
- 10th Science Notes
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 10 Science Question Bank. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.