CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas | Download Maths Formulas PDF
CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas: Class 10 is the major gateway for the next level of academics. It is a crucial period for all students who are studying in class 10. In class 10, Mathematics is one subject which students get scared of.
Many students are math phobic and they think it is an extremely tough subject to clear. This negative attitude towards their subject stops them from focusing on Maths problems.
They get nervous before exams as they are not at all prepared. To get rid of this situation, students must have a strong grip on CBSE Class 10 Maths. Here in this blog, we have provided the detailed CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas
Going through formulas during the last minute before the exam can make you solve any kind of problem. You can be exam ready by preparing well with all formulas.
We have compiled the chapter-wise CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas based on CBSE 10th Maths Syllabus. It will help all students crack exam easily. Any difficult problem can be solved in a minute only by practicing formulas. If you are aware of all formulas, then you can apply these formulas for problems and solve any critical problem.
Students who are appearing for upcoming class 10 board exams can go through the CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas as listed below.
- (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a + b) (a – b) = a2 – b2
- (x + a)(x + b) = x2 + (a + b)x + ab
- (x + a)(x – b) = x2 + (a – b)x – ab
- (x – a)(x + b) = x2 + (b – a)x – ab
- (x – a)(x – b) = x2 – (a + b)x + ab
- (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a – b)3 = a3 – b3 – 3ab(a – b)
- (x + y + z) 2 = x2 + y2 + z2 + 2xy + 2yz + 2xz
- (x + y – z) 2 = x2 + y2 + z2 + 2xy – 2yz – 2xz
- (x – y + z)2 = x2 + y2 + z2 – 2xy – 2yz + 2xz
- (x – y – z)2 = x2 + y2 + z2 – 2xy + 2yz – 2xz
- x3 + y3 + z3 – 3xyz = (x + y + z)(x2 + y2 + z2 – xy – yz -xz)
- x2 + y2 = 1212 [(x + y)2 + (x – y)2]
- (x + a) (x + b) (x + c) = x3 + (a + b +c)x2 + (ab + bc + ca)x + abc
- x3 + y3 = (x + y) (x2 – xy + y2)
- x3 – y3 = (x – y) (x2 + xy + y2)
- x2 + y2 + z2 -xy – yz – zx = 1212 [(x-y)2 + (y-z)2 + (z-x)2]
- amxan = am+n
- (am)n = amn
- (ambn)p = ampb np
- a-m = 1am1am
Rules of Zero:
- a1 = a
- a0 = 1
- a*0 = 0
- a is undefined
Linear Equation Formulas
- Linear equation in one variable ax + b = 0, x = – −ba−ba
- Quadratic Equation: ax2 + bx + c = 0 x = −b±b2−4ac√2a−b±b2−4ac2a
- Discriminant D = b2 – 4ac
Simple Interest Formulas
- When the rate of discount is given Discount = MP∗Rate of Discount 100
- Simple Interest = PTR100PTR100 where P = Principal, T = Time in years R = Rate of interest per annum
- Principal = 100∗S.IR∗T100∗S.IR∗T
- Rate = 100∗S.IP∗T100∗S.IP∗T
- Time = 100∗S.IP∗R100∗S.IP∗R
- Principal = Amount – Simple Interest
- Discount = MP – SP
P(E) = Number of outcomes favorable to E
Total Number of Possible Outcomes
Other Important Study Materials For CBSE Class 10 Maths
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam.
Click on the link to access the CBSE 10th Maths study materials.
- 10th Maths NCERT Solutions
- 10th Maths Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Previous year Papers
- 10th Maths RD Sharma Solutions
- 10th Maths Worksheets
- 10th Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions
- 10th Maths Question Bank
- 10th Maths Oswaal Sample Papers
- 10th Maths Revision Notes
We have provided the CBSE Class 10 Maths formulas according to the latest syllabus of the academic year. Do your Last minute preparation by practicing CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas chapter wise. Go through the below-listed CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas carefully and prepare well for the Class 10 Exams.
Thus, go through the CBSE Class 10 Maths and score 100% marks in the upcoming Class 10 Board exams. Excel in all the Class 10 exams with a wide range of Class 10 Books available online.