SSC CGL Admit Card: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the foremost central authorities that annually operates recruitment drives for different roles. For several positions, it publishes the SSC Admit Card. SSC accomplishes SSC CGL to hire Grade B and Grade C officers to be appointed on the grounds of central ministry openings at PAN India.
The SSC CGL Admit Card is an important document that applicants must bring to CGL Examination Centers together with a passport-sized image and valid photo ID documentation. No reason will apply if it is not there with an applicant, and he/she will not be permitted to attend the SSC CGL Exam 2021. Candidate can scroll down to find all the details relating to SSC CGL Admit card 2020-21.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020-21
The admit card can be accessed from the official web portal of SSC. All the candidate who meet the SSC CGL 2021 Eligibility Conditions will be provided with a Hall Ticket. By signing in with the registration number and date of birth, 15 days before the date of the test, applicants can download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020-21. SSC CGL Admit Card will be provided on the regional SSC Website.
Check out the outlines of the SSC CGL Admit Card from the table below:
|Website||ssc.nic.in or regional SSC sites|
|Administrating Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date (Tier I)||29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021|
|Mode of examination||Online|
Procedures to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020-21
Applicants are recommended, as stated earlier, to download their admit cards from the authorized SSC site. The ssconline.nic.in substitute has also been introduced with the same amenities as the official site to support applicants with the seamless functioning of the system, as the official web portal adheres to more than a million users a day.
Read ahead to find the exact procedures to download the Admit Card for SSC CGL 2020-21:
- Go to the official webpage (http://ssc.nic.in/),
- Tap on the “Admit Card” icon on the homepage of the SSC website,
- Click on the link available for the regional website. For instance, if you adhere to the northern region, tap on the link available for the northern region. You will be routed to the regional online portal of SSC,
- Insert your Registration Number and Date of Birth,
- Tap on Search Status,
- Then click on the “Download Admit Card” icon, and
- The SSC CGL Admit Card will be presented on the display. Press the Ctrl+P button together from the keyboard to get the print out of your admit card.
Information Available on SSC CGL Admit Card
All the necessary information regarding the applicant, and the assessment, are included in the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020-21. Go through the following information that is listed in the Hall Ticket:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Timing
- Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Reporting time
Must -Read Detailed Information for SSC CGL Exam 2021
Exclusive Region-wise SSC CGL Admit Card Links
It is recommended that applicants validate all the information specified in the SSC CGL Admit Card. The details observed in the hall ticket must match the information submitted by applicants during the registration period for SSC CGL 2021.
Any variation from the admit card and the information submitted in the application form would ultimately result in the cancellation of the candidature. Such a difference must be reported to the authorities by the applicants as early as possible. Later, the Commission will not be responsible for any discrepancies and misprints in the SSC CGL Admit Card 2021.
The aspirants can download and report their admit cards for various regions under SSC through the links suggested in the below table:
SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|North-Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamil Nadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and Andaman & Nicobar Island||www.sscer.org|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|North-Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
Mandatory Documents in SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam
- SSC CGL Admit Card Hard Copy- It is mandatory to have a hard copy of your Hall Ticket with you at the time of examination.
- 2 Coloured Passport Size Photo- Two color photos must be brought by the applicants on the exam day. There must be a clear image of the applicant and a signature on the admit card. The photo is also pasted in the copy given to you during the exam by the commission.
- Original ID Proof- Any original evidence of identity consisting of your name, image, and other information, must be carried out by the candidates to the exam center. The ID can be:
- Aadhaar Card,
- Pan Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License
- The pen will be given to the applicants in the exam room, and
- A photocopy of ID proof is not necessary.
Other Guidelines on SSC CGL Admit Card
In addition to the admit card guidelines, given below are some instructions that candidates are advised to follow. Go through certain guidelines that applicants are instructed to obey:
- Aspirants must arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time,
- The applicant must not carry any digital gadgets like a digital watch or cell phone to the exam center,
- Applicants should not carry a pen, pencil, books, or any stationaries to the exam room,
- Follow all the COVID-19 relevant directions thoroughly,
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in the exam hall, and
- Keep hand well sanitize before entering the exam hall.
With all the recent information, we will keep you updated here. Until then, applicants can undertake the SSC CGL Mock Exam for boosting their preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions related to SSC CGL Admit Card
Here are the most often asked queries about SSC CGL Admit Card from the aspirants.
The spelling of my name on the admit card is inaccurate. What should I do?
To have the required correction performed, you have to contact the SSC authorities as soon as possible.
Can I use a digital copy of the admit card for validation if I fail to take my admit card to the exam center?
No. You are only permitted to display the hard copy of the SSC CGL Admit Card at the assessment center.
I lost my password to download the hall ticket. What can I do?
You can re-generate your password by tapping the Forget Password icon on the official site of SSC.
Can the committee provide a physical copy of the SSC CGL Admit Card?
No, the SSC does not give any applicants a hard copy of the hall ticket.
I misplaced my hall ticket. Where can I obtain a new SSC CGL Admit Card?
If the admit card is misplaced, there is no reason to panic. You should go through the official site, sign in, and download a new admit card with your credentials.
Can I carry my college ID as support at the examination center?
No, a College ID is not acceptable as ID proof.
By mistake, I chose the incorrect exam center. After getting the admit card, can it be altered?
No, once you have obtained the admit card, it cannot be modified. In the application form, the applicant must be very cautious in choosing the exam center.