NDA 2019 Exam Notification | Check Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date
The National Defense Academy is the joint service Academy of the Indian Armed Forces. The Application Form for NDA 2019 is opened. Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSE) this year, it is a national level entrance exam for recruiting candidates in Army, Navy, and Air Force. Every year, NDA Exam is conducted twice a year i.e., NDA I and NDA II. It is a two tier Exam which includes a SSB interview Round after candidates clearing the written exam. Candidates can go through the blog completely for details on NDA 2019 which includes notification, exam dates, application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and many more.
NDA Exam Dates 2019
The official website UPSE has released the exam dates for NDA 2019. Candidates can take a look at the below exam dates table.
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of Notification||January 9, 2019||August 7, 2019|
|Application Form Available||January 9, 2019||August 7, 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||February 4, 2019||September 3, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam Date||April 21, 2019||November 17, 2019|
|Results Declaration||May 2019||November 2019|
NDA Application Form 2019
Candidates can click below to fill the application for NDA 2019. It is also recommended for candidates to go through certain rules before filling up the application form.
Note before filling Application Form:
- UPSC has released the application for NDA I and for NDA II it would released as per the scheduled date.
- The registration consists of two parts: Part I and Part II
- Part I includes filling up of general details of the candidates. Candidates make sure have their all details ready with them.
- In Part II, Candidates are requested to select their exam, pay the application fees, upload scanned documents of photograph and signature carefully.
- The images should be in JPG format with photograph size between 3KB – 40KB and signature between 1KB – 40KB size.
- No correction facility provided after the final submission of UPSC NDA application form.
- No need to send the printout of the application form to the UPSC.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- through debit/credit card and SBI net banking.
- Fee payment can also be done through challan of SBI bank.
- SC/ST candidates, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & Ors are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Before filling up the application, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Below we have listed out eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA 2019 Examination.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- With regards to age limit, for NDA I, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA. Candidates should undertake that they do not marry until the completion of training.
- For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
- Candidate who has resigned/withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces will not be eligible to apply.
For more latest updates on UPSC NDA 2019, check out our blog.