NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 Power Sharing: Difficulty in Finding Answers for Class 10 Social Science Questions?
Don’t worry! Make your 10th SST Civics Preparation Easier with NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 – Power Sharing. Chapter 1 Civics 10th Social Science contains all the Topic wise Important Questions Listed.
In this chapter, students will mainly find questions related to the vertical division of power-sharing among different levels of government. These solutions provide the answers to all questions in a simple and easy to understand way. Writing these answers in the exam will surely help the students in scoring high marks.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 Power Sharing
AccessNCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 PDF Prepared by Subject experts to make your Preparations Easier and in More Understanding Way and download some Important Questions
Get All Chapters NCERT Class 10 Social Science Solutions to Crack the Exam with Ease.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 Power Sharing – Democratic Politics-II will introduce students to a system called power-sharing in a democracy. This system of power-sharing allows the government to share its responsibilities and powers among different levels. In India, legislature, executive, and the judiciary are different organs that share powers to run the government in one way or the other. Class 10 students will be introduced to different forms of power-sharing with examples of Sri Lanka, Belgium, and more.
The students will also get to know about the following topics:
- Belgium and Sri Lanka
- Majoritarianism in Sri Lanka
- Accommodation in Belgium
- Forms of power-sharing
‘Democratic Politics-II’ is an important book for Class 10 Social Science subject. Apart from this chapter, the full set of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science is also provided for students.
Advantages of 10th SST Civics NCERT Solutions
- Detailed Explanation to the Questions
- A Unique way of Understanding Concepts
- Helps in Preparation of 10th Social Science
- Boosts Class 10 Marks
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Social Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam. From below you can download Chapter-Wise Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions PDF.
Class 10 Geography (Contemporary India – II)
- Geography Chapter 1: Resources and Development
- Geography Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Geography Chapter 3: Water Resources
- Geography Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Geography Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources
- Geography Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries
- Geography Chapter 7: Lifelines of National Economy
Class 10 Political Science (Democratic Politics -II)
- Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing
- Political Science Chapter 2: Federalism
- Political Science Chapter 3: Democracy and Diversity
- Political Science Chapter 4: Gender, Religion and Caste
- Political Science Chapter 5: Popular Struggles and Movements
- Political Science Chapter 6: Political Parties
- Political Science Chapter 7: Outcomes of Democracy
Class 10 Economics (Understanding Economic Development)
- Economics Chapter 1: Development
- Economics Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Economics Chapter 3: Money and Credit
- Economics Chapter 4 – Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Economics Chapter 5 – Consumer Rights
Class 10 History (India and The Contemporary World – II)
- History Chapter 1- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- History Chapter 2- The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
- History Chapter 3- Nationalism in India
- History Chapter 4- The Making of a Global World
- History Chapter 5- The Age of Industrialisation
- History Chapter 6- Work, Life and Leisure
- History Chapter 7- Print Culture and the Modern World
- History Chapter 8- Novels, Society and History
Now that you have equipped yourselves with NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Civics Chapter 1 Power Sharing, you are expected to prepare well for the upcoming board exams. These NCERT solutions come in handy when it comes to final minute preparations. By going through the Solutions, students can have a better understanding of the whole chapter in-depth and will be able to score well for the upcoming board examination. Have fun studying.