NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Geography Chapter 4 – Agriculture : NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Geography Chapter 4 – Agriculture: Are you preparing for the Class 10 Board Exam 2020-2021? Are you facing difficulties to get the Solutions for 10th class social Science Geography Chapters? Here we are providing NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Geography Chapter 4 – Agriculture.
You can download NCERT Class 10 Social Science Solutions free PDF and boost Class 10 Social Science Board Exams.
NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Geography Chapter 4 – Agriculture
You will find all Questions solutions for the 1oth SST Geography Chapter 4. The materials are created by experts based on CBSE NCERT Curriculum.
You can also download Class 10 Social Science PDF for all chapters to learn to solve the Maths problems and build the depth concept. You can score a better grade in the 2021 board exam by plasticizing solutions daily.
Key Features of NCERT Class 10 Social Science Solutions Geography Chapter 4
- Build Strong Basics for Understanding the Chapter
- The unique way of Understanding
- You can easily prepare 10 Geography textbook Chapter 4.
- Helps to Score More in Class 10 Board Exams
NCERT Solutions Class 10 SST Geography Chapter 4 – Agriculture Sample Question
Questions: Name one important beverage crop and specify the geographical conditions required for its growth.
Answer: Tea is also an important beverage crop introduced in India, along with coffee. The tea plant grows well in tropical and sub-tropical climates. It requires deep and fertile well-drained soil, rich in humus and organic matter. Tea bushes require a warm and moist frost-free climate all through the year. Frequent showers evenly distributed over the year ensure continuous growth of tender leaves.
Questions: Enlist the various institutional reform programs introduced by the government in the interest of farmers.
Answer: Abolition of zamindari.
Consolidation of smallholdings.
Provision for crop insurance against drought, flood, cyclone, fire, and disease.
Establishment of Grameen banks, cooperative societies, Kissan Credit Card and Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, and banks for providing loan facilities to the farmers at lower rates of interest.
Announcement regarding Minimum support prices to ensure farmers did not suffer if the pres crashed due to bumper crops.
Subsidy on agricultural inputs and resources such as power and fertilizers.
Questions: The land under cultivation has got reduced day by day. Can you imagine its consequences?
Answer: India shall no longer be self-sufficient in its requirements of food grains.
Landless laborers will outweigh the ranks of unskilled – unemployed workers in India.
More farmers will switch over to the cultivation of high-value crops.
Other Important CBSE NCERT 10th Social Science Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam. From below you can download Chapter-Wise Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions PDF.
Class 10 Geography (Contemporary India – II)
- Geography Chapter 1: Resources and Development
- Geography Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Geography Chapter 3: Water Resources
- Geography Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Geography Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources
- Geography Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries
- Geography Chapter 7: Lifelines of National Economy
Class 10 Political Science (Democratic Politics -II)
- Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing
- Political Science Chapter 2: Federalism
- Political Science Chapter 3: Democracy and Diversity
- Political Science Chapter 4: Gender, Religion and Caste
- Political Science Chapter 5: Popular Struggles and Movements
- Political Science Chapter 6: Political Parties
- Political Science Chapter 7: Outcomes of Democracy
Class 10 Economics (Understanding Economic Development)
- Economics Chapter 1: Development
- Economics Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Economics Chapter 3: Money and Credit
- Economics Chapter 4 – Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Economics Chapter 5 – Consumer Rights
Class 10 History (India and The Contemporary World – II)
- History Chapter 1- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- History Chapter 2- The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
- History Chapter 3- Nationalism in India
- History Chapter 4- The Making of a Global World
- History Chapter 5- The Age of Industrialisation
- History Chapter 6- Work, Life and Leisure
- History Chapter 7- Print Culture and the Modern World
- History Chapter 8- Novels, Society and History