Karnataka Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2019
If you want to start your career in the banking sector, Karnataka Bank is one of the best places to start. In this post, we are providing details guide on Karnataka Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2019.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2019
Our Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Preparation Tips should be formed, keeping in mind the Karnataka Bank Clerk Syllabus and exam pattern. It will also give you a clear understanding of the structure of the paper, the difficulty level of the questions, and the essential topics where you need to focus more.
This will help you to make proper topic plan. Keep in mind that apart from finishing off the syllabus, you must also plan to work upon other aspects of a successful exam-taking process, like time-management, question selection, etc.
Karnataka Bank Clerical Exam 2019 Highlights
Mode of examination: Online
Language of the test: English
General Awareness Paper
Negative Marking for the wrong answers: 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Sectional Cut Off: NO sectional marking.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Preparation Tips For the English Language
The practice is the only key to get a good score in this section. The best trick to become proficient in this section, you have to learn rules of grammar, and that increases your accuracy.
- If you are good at reading, start with reading comprehension. If you are not good at reading, then adopt a habit of reading. Start reading the topic of your interest in English. From better comprehension skill, you can 6-7 marks quickly. Read the passage clearly and then answer the questions that followed.
- If you are not good at vocab, start listening audiobooks, read newspapers and eBooks for a few minutes daily. It will help you to gain vocabulary and also reading comprehension.
- To improve your grammar, pick a standard book and learn some rules and understand them properly. Then check the application of those rules in the article of newspapers or any other source.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2019 For Reasoning Ability
- You can score better in this part if you have in-depth knowledge about it. It can do wonders if you are very good at it.
- Puzzle acquires the maximum marks in the reasoning section. A test may contain 3-4 puzzles that may differ in the difficulty level
- Try to understand puzzles properly so that you can solve similar problems within less time.
- Don’t go to tricky puzzles in starting. Start with simple one and gradually go to the difficult.
- Give daily almost 15-20minutes for puzzles.
- Make sure you have covered other section of reasoning too.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Preparation Tips For Quantitative Aptitude
If you are good in mathematics, this section appears as a gem for you. You can score. But you have to practice better to solve quickly. Because the questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming
- The key is to get success in this section is practice daily and understand the concept behind the problem.
- Make sure you have memorized all required formulas and understand the theories.
- Start with simple questions in the exam like Quadratic Equations. Because you can solve quickly by using the respective method. It will save a lot of time and also boost the confidence level.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2019 (Additional Preparation Strategy)
Above we have covered section wise tips and tricks for Karnataka Bank clerical exam preparation. Here we are providing some additional preparation strategy.
- Prepare a scheduled routine so that you have enough time to prepare and analyze the tests regularly.
- You have to take care of the time management as the examination. You need to be speedy with accuracy to complete the paper.
- Practising with a stopwatch beside can be fruitfull.
- Do daily revision of after each topic to enhance your learning.
- Practice through mock papers, sample papers and previous years question papers to do well in each section. It will also help to understand each section better.
- Stay motivated and positive.
- Take healthy foods and enough water.
- Mediate daily to stay calm.
- Do regular necessary exercise to stay healthy.
- Clear your confusion on any topic on the same day.
Now you have a rough idea on Karnataka bank clerical Exam preparation. If practice regularly by clearing all doubts, definitely you will get a better score. for more details about the exam visit : https://karnatakabank.com/
We wish you all the best for the upcoming Karnataka Bank Clerical exam. Feel free to ask us. We are always there to guide you and solve your confusions.