CBSE Class 12 Hindi 2020 for Core & Elective: Hindi is an important subject for CBSE Class 12. CBSE offers Hindi as a core as well as an elective. In the Hindi syllabus, you will find many lessons that let you know the outstanding works enclosed by famous writers.
You should have a clear understanding of these literary works in your CBSE Class 12 Hindi syllabus to build the depth knowledge on the subject. This will also affect your performance in the 12th board exams.
In this article, you will find a complete guide on CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core and Elective
CBSE Class 12 Hindi 2020 for Core & Elective
Hindi is a scoring subject and by preparing well, the students can score better. CBSE offers up to 30 languages for the students to choose from as their second language. It can be divided into Hindi elective and Hindi Core.
If you prepare correctly, you can score well in the 12th board Exam. For that, you should have latest syllabus and exam pattern along with Study Materials.
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Books for Core & Elective
To score the better Marks in the 12th Hindi Exam, you should have the right books. While selecting the book, you should not go for any random book. You should be assured that it has covered the latest CBSE Syllabus for Hindi Core and Elective. For that, you must have NCERT Class 10 books for Hindi Elective and Core.
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core has two books i.e. Antra & Antral. CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core has two books i.e. Aroh & Vitan.
- Download NCERT Books for Class 12 Hindi Core Aroh
- Download NCERT Books for Class 12 Hindi Core Vitan
- Download NCERT Books for Class 12 Hindi Elective Antra
- Download NCERT Books for Class 12 Hindi Elective Antral
You will find the following chapters in Class 12 Hindi Core and Elective Books.
Hindi Core Aroh (आरोह पूरक)
- Chapter 1 – हरिवंश राय बच्चन (आत्मपरिचय, एक गीत)
- Chapter 2 – आलोक धन्वा (पतंग)
- Chapter 3 – कुँवर नारायण (कविता के बहाने, बात सीधी थी पर)
- Chapter 4 – रघुवीर सहाय (कैमरे में बंद अपाहिज)
- Chapter 5 – गजानन माधव मुक्तिबोध (सहर्ष स्वीकारा है)
- Chapter 6 – शमशेर बहादुर सिंह (उषा)
- Chapter 7 – सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’ (बादल राग)
- Chapter 8 – तुलसीदास (कवितावली, लक्ष्मण-मूर्च्छा और राम का विलाप)
- Chapter 9 – फ़िराक गोरखपुरी (रुबाइयाँ, गज़ल)
- Chapter 10 – उमाशंकर जोशी (छोटा मेरा खेत, बगुलों के पंख)
- Chapter 11 – महादेवी वर्मा (भक्तिन)
- Chapter 12 – जैनेन्द्र कुमार (बाज़ार दर्शन)
- Chapter 13 – धर्मवीर भारती (काले मेघा पानी दे)
- Chapter 14 – फणीश्वर नाथ रेणु (पहलवान की ढोलक)
- Chapter 15 – विष्णु खरे (चार्ली चैप्लिन यानी हम सब)
- Chapter 16 – रज़िया सज्जाद ज़हीर (नमक)
- Chapter 17 – हजारी प्रसाद द्विदेदी (शिरीष के फूल)
- Chapter 18 – बाबा साहेब भीमराव आंबेडकर (श्रम विभाजन और जाति-प्रथा, मेरी कल्पना का आदर्श समाज)
Hindi Core Vitan (वितान पूरक)
- Chapter 1 – सिल्वर वैडिंग (मनोहर श्याम जोशी)
- Chapter 2 – जूझ (आनंद यादव)
- Chapter 3 – अतीत में दबे पाँव (ओम थानवी)
- Chapter 4 – डायरी के पन्ने (ऐन फैंक)
Hindi Elective Antra (अंतरा ऐच्छिक)
- Chapter 1 – जयशंकर प्रसाद
- Chapter 2 – सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’
- Chapter 3 – सच्चिदानंद हीरानंद वात्स्यायन अज्ञेय
- Chapter 4 – केदारनाथ सिंह
- Chapter 5 – विष्णु खरे
- Chapter 6 – रघुवीर सहाय
- Chapter 7 – तुलसीदास
- Chapter 8 – मलिक मुहम्मद जायसी
- Chapter 9 – विद्यापति
- Chapter 10 – केशवदास
- Chapter 11 – घनानंद
- Chapter 12 – रामचंद्र शुक्ल
- Chapter 13 – पंडित चंद्रधर शर्मा गुलेरी
- Chapter 14 – ब्रजमोहन व्यास
- Chapter 15 – फणीश्वरनाथ ‘रेणु’
- Chapter 17 – असगर वजाहत
- Chapter 18 – निर्मल वर्मा
- Chapter 19 – रामविलास शर्मा
- Chapter 20 – ममता कालिया
- Chapter 21 – हजारी प्रसाद द्विवेदी
Hindi Elective Antral (अंतराल ऐच्छिक)
- Chapter 1 – सूरदास की झोंपड़ी
- Chapter 2 – आरोहण
- Chapter 3 – बिस्कोहर की माटी
- Chapter 4 – अपना मालवा-खाऊ-उजाड़ू सभ्यता में
CBSE 12th Class Hindi Syllabus for Core & Elective
CBSE Board Class 12 Hindi is divided into two parts Hindi Core and Hindi Elective. CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi Core and Hindi Elective which contains the course structure along with the chapter wise marks distribution.
Knowing the syllabus will help you to get an idea about the topics they are going to study for the academic year 2020-2021. After you study all the topics mentioned in the CBSE Class 12 syllabus then you can score good percentile in their Class 12 CBSE board Hindi Exam.
It is also important for students to practice writing. In the essay writing, always remember to start with a good introduction. The body of the essay should contain the right essence and choice of words must be to the point.
NCERT 12th Class Hindi Solutions for Core & Elective
NCERT textbooks are prescribed by CBSE. Therefore, there will be many important questions as per the Class 12 CBSE syllabus. The answers for each question are written by the experts of Hindi.
Using these solutions, you can definitely start your preparations in the right way. The 12th NCERT Hindi Solutions contains the answers to all the questions that are written by the subject matter experts.
These solutions are in detail and accurate, you don’t really have to struggle to understand. They are easy to understand and learn. Hence, it is like a great resource during the time of examination to bank upon.
You can also download Oswaal Solutions for more practice.
CBSE 12th Class Hindi Question Paper for Core & Elective
You should refer to the question papers to get a fair idea about the Class 12 Hindi question pattern of the exam. After completion of the all chapters, you should refer to the question paper and try to answer the relevant question of that chapter. You should have the following materials to find the complete question papers related to CBSE Class 12 Hindi Exam,
- 12th Hindi Sample Question Papers for Core & Elective
- 12th Hindi Previous Year Question Papers for Core & Elective
12th Hindi Sample Papers: CBSE releases 12th Hindi Sample Papers every year for the benefit of the students. The preparation of the students will become much better by referring to these sample question papers. The CBSE 12th Hindi sample paper question paper gives clarity about the marking scheme.
You can also download Oswaal sample papers for more practice.
12th Hindi Previous Year Papers: Solving 12th Hindi Previous Year Papers can be a great practice. Practicing previous papers helps in improving your speed of answering and you could really assess yourself where you stand. It helps in identifying where you lag and you can focus on such areas only.
12th Hindi Question Bank: The CBSE 12th Hindi Question Bank is a great resource for the students who have not been making any preparation throughout the year. A question bank covers both the question and answers as well as the objective type of questions.
CBSE 12th Class Hindi Worksheets for Core & Elective
12th Hindi Worksheets for Core and elective are prepared by experienced teachers and experts in the subject. Therefore, practicing these worksheets help to a great extent.
This helps to gain subject knowledge, the students don’t need to attend any tuitions either for any kind of help. The 12th Hind Core worksheets & Elective Worksheets are prepared chapter-wise. Enough practice makes the students very comfortable with the subject. They are also time-saving, the work-sheet strategy is a great classroom activity.
CBSE 12th Class Hindi Revision Notes for Core & Elective
The CBSE 12th Hindi revision notes for Core and Elective are prepared in line with the current academic year so that, if any changes are there in the syllabus, that will be incorporated too.
The revision is indeed very helpful to the students as most of them feel stressed at the time of examinations.
We have covered a detailed guide on CBSE Class 12 Hindi exam 2020 for Core & Elective. Feel Free to ask any questions in the comment section below.