Business Studies is undoubtedly one of the interesting subjects included in the commerce stream. And class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions is the best to start with the course. So if you are still confused which solutions would help you the most, start with class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions.
Business Studies class 11 NCERT solutions pdf offers students to download the content as per their convenience. Additionally the simple language used for preparing the course material is wonderful, to begin with. Let us now look at the chapters that students would learn during their course of time.
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
CBSE class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions come loaded with a wide variety of concepts. And with each introduction to the topics students would get to explore all the possible questions made as per the context of the chapter.
Business Studies is the subject that concentrates in delivering students with a clear understanding of the topics like-
It is a combination of subjects such as finance, organizational Studies, marketing, accountancy and economics. And to grow in this platform in the future students’ needs to understand each strand of the subjects set as per the course.
Download Chapter-wise CBSE 11th Business Studies NCERT Solutions PDFs from below
- Chapter 1: Business Trade And Commerce
- Chapter 2: Forms of Business Organization
- Chapter 3: Private, Public and Global Enterprise
- Chapter 4: Business Service
- Chapter 5: Emerging Modes of Business
- Chapter 6: Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Chapter 7: Formation of a Company
- Chapter 8: Sources of Business Finance
- Chapter 9: Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 10: Internal Trade
- Chapter 11: International Business
Secure Higher Grades and Chase Your Dream
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions: Chapter Wise
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 1: Business Trade and Commerce
This is the first introduction to the concept. So things that get cover here-
- Meaning and definition of business.
- Indigenous banking system .
- Rise of intermediaries.
- Merchant corporation.
- This chapter also teaches topics like major trade centres, characteristics of a business, classification of business activities and lastly meaning of industry.
Business Studies Class 11 NCERT Solutions Chapter 2: Forms of Business Organization
The business organization is an elaborate concept to understand. This is just the first step to start with. This chapter cover-
- A brief introduction to the idea.
- Meaning and definition of sole proprietorship and joint Hindu family business.
- Partnership, types of partner and types of partnership.
- Partnership deed, then registration of partnership firm.
- This chapter also includes the joint-stock company and the types of companies.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 3: Private, Public and Global Enterprise
In this chapter students will understand the meaning of private firm, public firm and the global industries set all across our country. Topics that are covered in this chapter are-
- Private sector & public sector.
- Forms of public sector enterprises.
- Department of the undertaking.
- Public corporations/statutory corporations.
- Government companies.
- Role of the public sector.
- Lastly global enterprises and joint ventures.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 4: Business Service
Business service is defined as any formal interaction made in order to avail any form of service in between the service provider and the consumer. This chapter cover-
- The chapter elaborates the concept of the service sector and the versatile nature and types of the service sector.
- Also, this chapter showcases the classification of services along with various categories of services.
- Also, students would learn about business, function of commercial banks, e-banking, insurance, types of insurance, communication service and more in this chapter.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 5: Emerging Modes of Business
Students get to determine what are the various emerging platform to execute business in this current generation. Therefore the chapter includes topics like-
- E-business, the scope of e-business, its merits and limitations.
- Then there are topics such as online transaction, security problem related to e-commerce and its outsourcing concept.
- Additionally, students will also learn about B2B commerce, B2C commerce, C2C commerce and Intra b-commerce.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 6: Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
Business comes packed with some societal norms to deal with. Students will learn about-
- Social responsibility and its need.
- Cases against social responsibility, the reality of social responsibility, and different kinds of social responsibility.
- Students will also learn about social responsibility against different interest groups.
- Then there are topics like business and environment pollution, the role of business in the environment protection, business ethics and lastly elements of business ethics.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 7: Formation of a Company
A company goes through various detailed stages to actually make its position in the market. Students will get to learn-
- Business finance along with the formation of a company
- Then there is promotion of a company, functions of the promoter, documents required in the ongoing functions along with position of promoters.
- Students will learn about incorporation, effects of the certificate of incorporation, capital subscription, preliminary and provisional contract.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 8: Sources of Business Finance
What is business finance? A certain amount of fund which business organizations required to carry out the operations is termed as business finance. Topics included in this chapter are-
- Introduction to business finances.
- Meaning, nature and significance of business finance.
- Classification of the sources of funds.
- The chapter also includes sources of finance, trade credit, factoring, lease financing, public deposits and lastly the leases.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 9: Small Business and Entrepreneurship
There are different parameters that determine the size of the business. Subjects that are included in the chapter are-
- Small business.
- Nature of small scale industries, administrative set up of small scale industries, the role of small business in India, the role of small business in rural India and problem in small business in India.
- This chapter also teaches about several government assistance and organizations such as NABARD, RSBDC, NSIC, SIDBI, RWED.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 10: Internal Trade
The buying and selling of goods and services within the country are termed as internal trade. This sort of transaction does not require any custom duty or import duty. Additionally, there are two types of internal trade- wholesale trade and retail trade. Students will learn-
- Elaborate explanation about internal trade including its types and classifications.
- Then there is classification of retailers, types of retailers, itineraries, types of itineraries.
- Topics such as fixed retailers, large scale retailers, departmental stores, multiple shops, mail-order retailing, vending machines, supermarkets and more are there to learn.
NCERT Solutions Chapter 11: International Business
Well, this is the last chapter for your CBSE class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions. Things that are there in this chapter are-
- Meaning and definition of international business.
- Nature of international business.
- Difference between international and domestic business.
- Scope of international business and the benefits of international business.
- Students will also learn about modes of international business, joint ventures, India’s position in international business, India’s foreign investment, India’s export and import of goods and services.
- The chapter concludes with exporting and importing.
Other Important Links Related to CBSE 11th Business Studies
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 11th Business Studies
Advantages of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
Students who are looking for profound business Studies solutions please consider checking this study material for once. You will definitely see the notable difference. Being published in easy and effortless language reading twice or thrice will let you understand the chapters and concepts thoroughly.
Here are the benefits tagged with CBSE class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions –
- The chapters set for CBSE class 11 business Studies NCERT solutions offers a detailed explanation of each of the topic covered in the syllabus.
- The simple illustration presented in the chapters makes the topics easy and understandable in no time,
- Since you get to finish the chapters early, staying up to date with other subjects makes you perform great for the exam.
- Lastly, this study material offers a good groundwork for students to work with their boards and their future to come. It will help you with any relevant competitive exams for a robust career.
How To Prepare For Your Upcoming Business Studies Exam?
Staying strict to a routine always helps one succeed. We are here with a solid solution to help you with –
- Create a new time table and stay honest with the same till your final exam.
- Have a look at all the possible sample papers to learn the latest updates about the question pattern and marking schemes.
- Always sit with a clear mind to direct complete focus to the chapters you are reading.
- Try to finish the subject chapter wise on time to go through a rigorous practice session and revision of the same.
- Also, make sure to make a checklist writing down all the new terms, theories associated with each chapter. Take time to work on the same.
We have covered all the topics concerning CBSE class 11 Business Studies NCERT solutions. If you still find any doubts regarding the subject and chapters, feel free to ask questions. We are always ready to help you out.