CBSE conducts the class 12 exams. It is very essential for the students to solve a few question papers of the previous years. This gives practice and the students can answer the paper with ease as they get acquainted with the question pattern. So, it is highly recommended to solve as many as CBSE class 12 Hindi previous year Papers. This article will cover the details about the previous year’s question papers and other study material required for CBSE class 12.
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Previous Year Papers
CBSE class 12 plays a crucial role in deciding the future studies. The percentage definitely adds weight in your future. Therefore, you should prepare for the examination well and in the right manner such as to score high. Most students generally keep aside the languages and with minimal preparation, they cannot score much.
Now, Class 12 Hindi is such a paper wherein the students can score high marks with effective preparation. Practicing Class 12 Hindi Question Papers will help you analyze the Important Questions and to Know more about the Exam pattern
|CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core Previous year Question Papers||CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Previous year Question Papers|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2019||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2019|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2018||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2018|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2017||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2017|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2016||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2016|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2015||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2015|
|Class 12 Hindi Core Question Paper 2014||Class 12 Hindi Elective Question Paper 2014|
Why Class 12 Hindi Question Papers
- The students should understand that they need sufficient practice to answer the questions. Hindi is definitely a scoring subject but if they don’t prepare well, they can’t get through. By practicing the previous year question papers, you can get the ease in answering the class 12 Hindi question paper.
- It is important to be aware of the authors and poets from the Class 12 Hindi syllabus. It is actually an added advantage if you have a slight idea about the author and the poet’s background which can give you a good score by presenting it in “Kavi Parichay” in the answers. The answers should have a proper introduction.
- Avoid memorizing the question and answers, rather than understand the meaning and concept of the chapter. This will help you in identifying the question easily as to which chapter the question belongs and about the author or poet.
- Solving Class 12 previous papers helps in managing your time, you can recheck and correct your grammar if required.
Other Important Study Material for CBSE Class 12 Hindi:
The study materials are available online as pdf files. The study material that will be useful are:
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi NCERT Solutions
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi Sample Papers
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi Grammar
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi Revision notes
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi Oswaal Solutions
- CBSE 12th Class Hindi Oswaal Sample Papers
Benefits of CBSE 12 Hindi Previous year Papers:
By practicing the CBSE class 12 Hindi previous year papers, there are various benefits.
- You will get the hang of the question paper and becomes easy to attempt the CBSE Board Exam.
- Having complete knowledge about the author, chapter, it will be very easy to identify and answer the question without a second thought.
- CBSE Class 12 Hindi syllabus is vast, by covering the previous year papers, you can get to know about the important questions and the frequently asked ones too, such questions have a high chance of reappearing in the board exam, hence prepare well for those type of questions.
- Solving Question Paper will helps you to know about current Class 12 Hindi Marking Scheme and Exam Pattern.
By the end of this article, you would understand what I am trying to tell you. Solving previous year question papers is quintessential.