CBSE Class 12 Biology: Expected Questions
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting Biology exam for students of Class 12 on March 21.
Download these sample question papers & question banks for free :
The candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the expected topics, provided by Mrs. Geetanjali Lamba, Biology Teacher, Vision Valley School, Kashipur, Uttarakhand, that are likely to be a part of their question paper.
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants- Megasporangium and Embryo Sac, Pollination, Seed, apomixis & polyembryony
- Human Reproduction- Embryonic development and, menstrual cycle, male reproductive system
- Reproductive Health- Population Explosion and Birth control, MTP, Infertility
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation- Monohybrid and Dihybrid cross, Test cross, Pleiotropy and Polygenic inheritance, Sex-Determination, Pedigree analysis, Chromosomal Disorders
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance- Structure and Packing of DNA, Properties of genetic material, Translation and lac operon
- Evolution- Miller’s experiment, Adaptive Radiation, Mechanism of evolution, Hardy-Weinberg Principle
- Human Health and Diseases- Infectiuns diseases, immune system, cancer, Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production- Bee keeping, Plant Breeding- steps, varieties for disease resistance, Pest resistance, Biofortification, SCP
- Microbes in human Welfare- Household products, beverages, antibiotics, Bio-control agents and Bio-fertilizers
- Biotechnology- Principles and Processes- Cloning vectors, PCR, Bioreactros
- Biotechnology and its applications- Application in medicine, Ethical issues
- Organisms and Population- Major abiotic factors, population attributes, Population interactions
- Ecosystem- Productivity, Ecological succession, Nutrient cycling
- Biodiversity and Conservation- Patterns of biodiversity, How do we conserve biodiversity?
- Environmental Issues- Case- studies (of each), Solid wastes, Radioactive waste, Greenhouse effect and Global Warming.
Time to start practicing sample papers as many as you can
Get your sample question paper from here and do practice:
- Oswaal Sample question papers are always recommended to be practiced more and more for better understanding.
- MBD Sure Shot CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12 All Subjects
- You can also try: CBSE Super Refresher For Class 12 to score best in your subject.