CBSE Class 10 Boards: Social Science sample question paper
The first paper of Class 10 board exams is scheduled to be held on March 1. It is mandatory for students to cover up the entire syllabus so that no important topic is missed and chances of scoring good increases.
Here are some important tips for Class 10 Social Science, that will help in scoring better marks:
- The paper will be held for a duration of three hours
- The paper will carry 90 marks in total
- The question paper will have 30 questions and all questions are compulsory to attempt
- Against each question, marks will be indicated
- Questions from serial number one to eight are very short answer type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- Questions from serial number nine to 21 are three marks questions. Answers of these questions should not exceed 80 words each.
- Questions from serial number 22 to 29 are five marks questions. Answers of these questions should not exceed 120 words each.
- A map question of three marks from Geography will be asked. After completion, candidates are required to attach the map inside their answer booklet.
- There will be questions which will have choices.
To check the sample question paper of Social Science for Class 10, click :