CBSE Class 10 Social Science – Syllabus, Chapter wise Notes, NCERT Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Social Science: Have you ever faced issues in solving questions for NCERT social science class 10? Or did you have any trouble with the understanding the question asked in CBSE Class 10 Social Science examination? Then you are in the right place, and here we are going to provide you the solution to this problem that is faced by the majority of the students while preparing for the board exam.
This article provides you the required tips and information on various solution books available in the market that will help you to select some proper NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science.
Here we will try to cover all the major points that can be useful from the exam point of view for the students who are willing to score better marks in the examination. This should benefit them to plan their study ahead and make a proper choice regarding their study materials.
- Basic Introduction
- CBSE Syllabus
- Question Papers
- Revision Notes
Social Science is more developing a personality and understanding the general awareness that will make you realized the event is happening around you. This subject enlightens student about the various topic in society and even address the past on which the present foundation of the world is built upon. The effort and hard work put forward by various people should be respected.
Some of the genres that are considered in social science are as follows:
- Political Science
- Indian constitution
- Social Studies
- General Awareness Law
The categories mentioned above hold a significant role in inculcating knowledge to students who are studying in class 10. If you have a proper NCERT solution for Class 10 social science, then you can practice and understand the topic really well. This will improve the way you answer in the examination, which eventually helps you to score better in the board examination.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science
The syllabus for CBSE Class 10 is prepared after doing various research and analysis by considering the ability of an average student to understand the subject. The NCERT decides the syllabus pattern and based on it, the books and solutions are prepared. You will find the following chapters in 10th Social Science that to be considered for the board examination.
- Chapter 1 – India and the contemporary world – II
- Chapter 2 – Contemporary Indian – II
- Chapter 3 – Democratic Politic – II
- Chapter 4 – Understating economic Development
Chapter 1 – India and the contemporary world – II
This chapter focuses more on the history of the world and India. History in a wide area and to cover all the major events, it is necessary to get brief information of all those even, and this is where Class 10 NCERT Solutions. History comes for the rescue. NCERT history class 10 topic includes various content from different nations. The main aim is to make students aware of different movements and revolutions that took place to make the present world a better place to live.
NCERT solutions for class 10 social science history do include contents of the sub-topics that come under this chapter. They are as follows:
- The rise of nationalism in Europe: The revolution and movement that changed European history forever is mentioned in this chapter very well.
- Nationalism in India: The importance of history and battle that made what made today’s India is explained well in this chapter
- The making of a global world: It contains more about the global economy that built the economic structure for the whole world.
- The Age of Industrialization: An era that gave a boost to the industries where technology improved and new labor reform were created.
- Print Culture and the Modern World: It explains the print revolution that changed the view of communication and transfer of data from one place to another.
Chapter 2 – Contemporary Indian – II
Geography is also important to understand the nature and the availability of the resource, so various prevention and conservative step can be taught to the coming generation. This is where solutions for class 10 by NCERT geography helps to break down the information in such a way that students can understand them well.
The sub-topics included in this chapter are as follows that explain content is more detail.
- Resources and Development: Method to utilize the resource and conserve them in such a way that it can be used for the next generation
- Forest and Wildlife: Importance of biological diversity that is affecting the nature and steps to prevent any further problem.
- Water resources: Explain the importance of water and the method to overcome the scarcity issues related to water management.
- Agriculture: Type of farming, advance technologies used in the sector of agriculture.
- Mineral and Energy Resources: A natural resource used for a various factor can be reduced and conserve for the upcoming generation
- Manufacturing Industries: Industrialization and its effect on the development of the nation, which improves the economy too.
- Life Lines of National Economy: Trade has been a lifeline for economy and information for the same has to taught to students
Chapter 3 – Democratic Politic – II
Indian politics and its constitution is something that needs to be understood well for all Indian citizens and follow its amendment. But this NCERT civics class 10 information that is provided to the student sometimes baffles them a lot, and to avoid this scenario, NCERT solutions for class 10 social science civics is introduced.
Here is some sub-content that focus more on the topics mentioned below:
- Power-sharing: NCERT solutions for class 10 social science civics Chapter 1 includes mainly topics related to the sharing of power between vertical division in the government sector and how to express your answer in such a way that you can score better marks in the exam.
- Federalism: Importance of federalism and the reason India is following the same. The method to practice federalism is also explained in the chapter.
- Democracy and Diversity: Various cases studies and division that explain the concept
- Gender, Religious, and Caste: The role played by caste, religion, and communalism in politics and it’s after-effects
- Popular struggles and movements: Struggles in Nepal and Bolivia and other movements that had to struggles and was pressurized
- Political parties: The reason to make a political party is explained and how the present parties works
- The outcome of democracy: The benefits of being a democratic nation are explained and the advantage that citizens can get.
- Challenges to democracy: Every benefit come with some disadvantage, and it is the same for democratic, and the method to overcome this is explained in this chapter
Chapter 4 – Understating economic Development
Growth in the national economy is a symbol of development or nay nation and how to implement the same so that it can be taught to the student. This is where the upcoming generation can refer to NCERT solutions for class 10 Social Science Economics, where each topic mentioned in the syllabus is broken down to points for better understanding economic development.
The sub-topics that are included in this chapter are as following:
- Development: It is all about the national upliftment and growth that will make the life of the citizen better.
- Sectors of the Indian economy: There are divisions that involve in the growth of the economy from various sectors like private and public. These can be organized or unorganized sections, but all take part in economic activities.
- Money and credits: The mode of transaction is eased by creating money factor that can be utilized all over the world while trading material or purchasing goods. Globalization and the Indian economy effect of globalization is also the key factor for development where goods and trades are supplied so that the nation can grow and struggle for a resource can be overcome
- Consumer rights: This chapter is basically for project work where student are given the task to follow up the topic with respect to present law and come up with their perspective and understanding of the topic
Amongst all the above-mentioned chapters, there are few of them that are only considered for periodic tests only and not for the board examination. Here is the list of those chapters
- Forest and wildlife
- Water recourse
- Democracy and diversity
- Popular struggles and movements
- Challenges to democracy
Class 10 Social Science Syllabus
Class 10 social science solutions are prepared based on the syllabus provided by the NCERT, according to Curriculum. The Syllabus for CBSE 10th Social Science gives information about the priority to be provided to each chapter based on its importance.
Here is the list of information on marking scheme based on chapter wise.
India and the Contemporary World – II
Contemporary India – II
Democratic Politics – II
Understanding Economic Development
Class 10 Social Science Books
Every student’s dream is score better than others and excels in the field, and this can only be achieved by working hard to understanding the topics.
The choice of the CBSE 10th Social Science book selected during the preparation of the examinations is also important because the quality of the content varies from one book to another. But make sure that the book you refer has the content related to the syllabus provided by NCERT.
Here are some options for students who want to try their hands on books
- Pioneer CCE Social Science By Kundra and Bawa
- Faculty notes
They are also an effective choice as it will focus on those important topics that have been asked in the exam or hold significant importance amongest examiner.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Solutions
There are study materials available in the market that will guide you to proper preparation, but without having NCERT solutions for class 10 Social Science, your preparations incomplete. These solution books are especially used while practicing the mock test, where they need brief and precise answers to certain questions.
With the increase in demand for a better solution, students from other mediums have also started to follow social science Class 10 NCERT Solutions in Hindi so that they can understand the basic concept of the topic without any difficulty
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Previous year question papers give the exact idea about the exam pattern and way the question will be asked in the examination. The paper pattern gives an estimated time period required for each section to complete the examination on time.
You should have the following materials to find the complete question papers related to the Class 10th Exam.
- CBSE Class 10 social science sample papers
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous year Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Bank
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Worksheets
The worksheet that is provided by various book publishers can be used as a mode of practice. It may highlight the student’s weakness toward particular topics. Internal assessment can be a good guide to provide the student with the required feedback about their preparation. This will boost up the student’s confidence before appearing for the board examination.
With emerging technology and advancement in digitalization, these worksheets are also available at various online portals for easier access.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Revision Notes
Revision notes for CBSE Class 10 Social Science play a key role in preparation for the examination as the students can get a clear view of the topics that are covered by them. The most important part is to get your doubts cleared that are essential to score better marks in the exam.
We have covered a detailed Guide on CBSE Class 10 Social Science. Feel Free to ask any questions in the comment section below.