CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21: CBSE releases Class 12 Admit Card 2020 for private and regular students every year. Regular students have to visit their respective schools to get their admit card.
Private Students can download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21 online. They have to enter the application number or the previous year roll number or the name of the candidate.
Here we are providing a detailed guide on CBSE class 12 Admit Card 2020. So, you can easily check online and download the CBSE 12th Exam Admit Card PDF.
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21
You already know that CBSE Class 12 board is one of the popular board in the country. The main reason behind the popularity of the Score of class 12 exam plays a greater role in shaping your future.
- Know Everything About CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2020
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card for the year 2020 Board examination will be published a few weeks before the board exam.
You should know that,
- A total of 11.86 lakh students had registered for the 12th board exams last year.
As a student of CBSE class 12th, you must be aware of the exam date and also collect the admit card before the examination. All regular students will get the admit card from the school since the school authorities fill the student’s registration form.
For private students and have filled the online registration form have to download the admit card from the official website of CBSE.
You should keep the 12th board exam hall ticket safe place announcement of the results.
CBSE 12th Board Exam Highlights
Name of the Board
Central Board of Secondary Education
Exam Date for 2020-21 batch
February – April, 21 (Tentative)
Practical Dates for 2020
January to February 21 (Tentative)
Mode of Exam
May 21 (Tentative)
Total Number of Student
Total Number of Passed Students:
Before starting the complete guide to download the 12th hall ticket, take a look at CBSE 12th Board Exam as given below.
- You need to score 33% marks for each subject and also required pass in all the subjects to pass the exam. You should pass in Theory as well as Practical, separately.
- If you are unable to get 33% marks in one subject but have got more than 20%, then you have to reappear for that subject for the compartment exam. It will be conducted in July. And if you fail again, then you will get a second chance to write that subject paper in the annual exam 2020.
How To Obtain CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020-21 For Regular Students
CBSE releases the admit card for all the desired students at the school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
- Step.1- CBSE releases the class 12th admit card for regular students at the school login. So, only the school heads can download it.
- Step.2- The school heads need to login using uder ID, password and security pin provided to them by the board.
- Step.3- Now, all the students need to visit their respective schools to collect their admit card.
Spectrum AglaSem Magazine – Read Free
- Step.4- After reaching schools, the students need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
- Step.5- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any corrections, get it corrected.
- Step.6- Take your admit card along with you. Also, make sure to carry it on each day of examination.
Steps To Download CBSE 12th Admit Card 2020-21 For Private Candidates
CBSE releases separate admit card for the students appearing under private category. However, the admit card releases at the official login. So, all the desired private students can follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit card.
- 1st Step- Firstly, visit the official website i.e http://cbse.nic.in/. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
- 2nd Step- After this, you need to redirected to the login window.
- 3rd Step- On this page, you need to select the region. After selecting the region, you need to select the desired options from the list given.
- Application Number (Enter Application Number)
- Previous Year Roll Number (Enter Previous Roll Number and Select Year)
- Candidate’s Name (Enter Your Name, Mother’s Name, and Father’s Name)
- 4th Step- After filling the details, click on the “Proceed” button.
- 5th Step- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Note: Every year, Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE release 12th Admit card one month of the examination. It is expected that the Board will announce the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 in the last week of January on the official website.
You already know that CBSE Admit Card is very important for all candidates to appear CBSE 12th board examination. Without the 12th Admit Card, you will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
Details Mentioned in the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21
You will see that following details on your CBSE class 12 admit card 2020-21
- Student’s Hall Ticket Number
- Student’s Full Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name of the Student
- Photo of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Student’s Thumb Print
- Gender of the Student
- Academic Year
- Date of Birth and Age details
- Identification of the Student
- Examination Center Name
- Code for the Examination Hall
- Address of the Examination Center
- Subject Name and Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time Limit for every Exam
- School Name of the Student
- Instructions to the Student, etc.
Important Instructions for CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020-21
You will find some of the important instructions for Class 12th students. You should keep in mind while appearing for the class 12 examinations.
- You should assure you that you have brought all the important documents for exams.
- You should try to reach the exam center for at least half an hour before the exam center.
- You should know that no family member or friend allowed inside the exam center.
- All Students have to maintain silence and stay in queue during the time of document verification.
- You should not bring any unwanted stationery items or mobile phones inside the exam center.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students found using unfair mean practices. Such students will not be able to give further exams.
- You have to submit the respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time before leaving the exam hall.
- You should keep in mind that no student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Important Links Related To CBSE Class 12
- CBSE NCERT Class 12 Book For All Subjects.
- NCERT Solutions For Class 12
- CBSE 12th Sample Papers 2020-21
- Class 12th Previous Year Papers 2020-21
- CBSE Class 12 Marking Scheme 2020
- CBSE 12th Grading System 2020
- CBSE 12th Study Plan To Score High
- CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020-21
- CBSE 12th Practical Exam 2020
- CBSE 12th Result 2020-21
We have covered a detailed guide on CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21. Feel free to ask any questions related to CBSE Class 12 exam.
FAQ’s About CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020-21
Q1. What is the procedure for a private student?
The procedure for private students as follows:
You have to visit the official web page of the CBSE (central board of secondary education).
You will see a link to the CBSE class 12 exam permission letter.
You need to enter the required details like application id and date of birth for verification.
Check all the Component and download the CBSE 12th Admit Card PDF.
Q2. What’s the procedure for the regular student?
You should know that for regular students online admit card is not available. Online admit card is available for those candidates only who have been applying as private students.
The institution/School will provide Regular students the valid admit card, with the principal signature and the coordinator signature. Check your all the details printed on the admit card are correct.
Q3. What’s the procedure if the admit has been lost?
The procedure of issuing a new Admit Card after loss is different based on the type of candidate.
For Private Candidates: If you have lost your 12th Board Exam Admit Card, you can take out the new printout from the official website of CBSE. For download online, you have to submit some queries to verify your admit card.
For Regular students: You have to contact the respective school for their quarry, they will help you regarding this.
Q4.What’s the process of compartment admit card?
There are different procedures to get the 12th Compartment Admit Card easily based on the type of candidates.
For the regular students: They have to collect the Admit Card from their concerned school. So, they are advised to visit their school and collect the admit card from there.
For Private Candidates: The private students can download their Class 12 Compartment Admit Card online from the official web portal of CBSE.
Q5.What’s the procedure of the CBSE improvement exam admit card?
The procedure of the improvement exam admits card is similar to the normal exam. Regular students have to collect their Admit Card from their school while privates have to collect from Official CBSE Website.