CBSE Practical Exam 2020 For Class 10 & 12: Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the CBSE 10th & 12th Practical Exams. The CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 subjects are divided into two parts – The practical and Theory exam. You may know that the CBSE Practical Exam is popularly known as internal assessment and whereas the theory exam is called as an external assessment or main examination.
Here you will find the complete guide on CBSE Practical Exam 2020 For Class 10 & 12.
You already know that the Central Board of Secondary Education, which is commonly known as CBSE, has released the Date Sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exams.
About CBSE Practical Exam 2020
Generally, Class 10 and Class 12 subjects are divided into two parts,
- Theory exam.
CBSE Practical Exam is as internal assessment and whereas the theory exam is called external assessment or main examination.
The Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exam 2020 & Project Assessments will be held from 1 st January 2020 to 7th February 2020.
You should know that the CBSE Practical Exam will be organized internally by the school officials.
Since the Practical Exam is an internal assessment, so you can easily secure good marks, which will be helpful to improve your overall CGPA.
CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2020
You already know that CBSE Practical Examination and Project/ Internal Assessments are conducted in the respective schools every year.
The theory examinations of Skill subjects may start on 15th February 2020. So you can expect that the Central Board of Secondary Education Practical Exams will be conducted before the theory exams.
According to the latest CBSE notification, the schools must conduct Practical Examinations and Project assessments from 1st January 2020 to 7th February 2020.
In the officials Website of CBSE, they have already declared the time period to conduct the CBSE Practical board examination.
You should note that the exam date will be decided by the school officials.
So before getting into the details of Practical Exam 2020, here you can check the important dates:
|CBSE Practical Exam||1st January 2020 to 7th February 2020|
|CBSE Theory Exam||15th February 2020|
Highlights Of CBSE Practical Exam 2020
The highlights of the CBSE Practical Board examination are given below:
- Schools will organize the Class 10 Practical Examinations and Project assessments from 1st January 2020 to 7th February 2020;
- The Schools upload the marks via the link provided immediately after the assessment is over. The school will upload the correct marks. Schools should also keep in mind maximum marks allotted for Practical/Project while awarding/uploading marks.
- The practical examination and Project assessments will be held in the respective schools;
- You should know that there will be an External Examiner as well as an Internal Examiner, as per past practice;
- Schools should conduct the practical exams in the presence of the external examiners appointed by the CBSE only.
- Board will also appoint an observer to supervise the conduct of the practical examination and project assessment;
- An App link will be provided to the schools to upload a group photograph of each batch during the practical examination. It should have a clear face for all the candidates of that batch, External examiner, internal examiner, and Observer. The photograph should be taken in the practical exam laboratory. The laboratory should also be seen clearly in the photograph.
- Schools need to upload some other information such as batch number, total batch, date and time, etc. will also be required on the link.
- The software will ensure that the photograph uploaded is geotagged and time tagged.
- You should know that the Schools will upload the practical/project marks on the link provided by the Board immediately after completion of the work and on the same date
- The marks of Internal Assessment should also be uploaded that is w.e.f 1 st January 2020 to 7th February 2020.
- There is no extension in any activity shall granted, including the last date for uploading data and photograph, etc. which is 7/02/20.
CBSE Board Practical Exam 2020 Syllabus For Class 10 PDF
You already know that for Class 10, there are three main subjects,
- Social Science.
All the main subjects are divided Ito two parts. These are,
- Internal Assesment = 20 marks,
- External Assesment = 80 marks.
In Class 10, there is only one practical exam. That is the Class 10 Science practical examination.
You can check the detailed CBSE Practical Exam 2020 Syllabus for Class 10 Science is as given below:
|S. No||Central Board of Secondary Education Class 10 Practical Exam Syllabus PDF|
|3||The World Of Living|
|4||The Natural Phenomenon|
|5||How Things Work|
You already know that Since the CBSE Class 10 Practical exam is held only for 20 marks, but there is external examiners to invigilate the practical exam.
The school officials will be assigned as the invigilator for Class 10 Practical exam.
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus For Class 12 PDF
You can see that the Practical exam for CBSE Class 12 can be divided into two parts. These are,
- Thirty marks as internal assessment and 70 marks for external assessment for some subjects of CBSE Class 12.
- Twenty marks as internal assessment and 80 marks as an external assessment for some subjects of CBSE Class 12.
|List of Subjects||CBSE Class 12 Practical Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|Class 12 Physics Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Class 12 Chemistry Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Class 12 Biology Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Class 12 Computer Science Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Class 12 Maths Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
Note: You should note that the officials will not assign any external invigilator for CBSE Practical exam subjects of Class 12 conducted only for 20 marks.
The officials will only assign the external invigilator for CBSE Practical exam, which are held for 30 marks.
Preparation Tips For CBSE Practical Exam 2020 (Class 10 and Class 12)
To prepare the Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exam 2020, you should know some special tips. So that you can enhance your CBSE Class 10 Practical exam preparation and score a better mark.
The preparation tips for the exam are listed below:
- You are advised to go through each and every theorem and principle before performing an experiment to understand the concept easily.
- You should revise the practical experiments and lab manual often.
- You need to exercise more diagrams so that you can visualize and prepare better for the practical exam.
- You should stay calm and relax. Say no to any distractions.
- You should clear all the doubts as soon as possible before the final exam.
- You should go through the previous exam papers to understand the exam better.
- You should note and prepare better for viva questions and revise before the exam.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Practical Exams for Class 10 & 12. Feel free to ask any questions related to CBSE Practical Exam 2020 in the comment section below.