CBSE class 10 English Previous year Papers 2020-2021: Are you preparing for class 10th English paper? Do you wish to score better marks than others in CBSE Class 10th English Exam? Are you willing to practice more by solving the latest and Class 10 CBSE English previous year question papers?
Then don’t worry you are covered, here we provide you the complete guide on CBSE English Previous year question papers PDF.
As CBSE is conducting board examination in the month of March, student are all set to appear for the examination.
So to improve their skillset and confidence in solving the exam paper easily, it is important for them to solve as many as question papers possible.
This will help them to score better marks in the examination and get top place in the merit list.
CBSE Class 10 English Previous Year Question Papers
After completing CBSE Class 10 English syllabus chapter wise, the next step would be to practice those topics by referring to previous year papers that are provided along with various preparation books and worksheets
Year-wise CBSE English previous year question papers
In this article, we are providing you with the previous year’s question papers form the academic year 2015-2016 to 2019-2020.
- CBSE Class 10 English Lang and Lit Paper 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Comm Question Paper 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English A & B Question Paper 2018 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Lang and Lit Question Paper 2017 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Comm Question Paper 2017 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Comm Question Paper 2016 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Lang and Lit Question Paper 2013 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Comm Question Paper 2013 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2012 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2011 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2010 PDF
You can also download the 10th CBSE Previous year Question papers from multiple authors from our website.
- Click here to download CBSE Previous year Question papers
Along with Previous year Question papers from CBSE, you can refer a few others as given below.
- Oswaal CBSE 10th English Previous year Question papers
- MBD 10th English Previous year Question papers
CBSE 10th English Oswaal CBSE Previous Question papers
Oswaal CBSE 10th English previous year question papers covered all the major questionnaires that have been asked in the past ten years and have even noted all the important topics from the exam point of view too.
You can easily download the Oswaal class 10 English Previous year question papers with the solution by clicking on the link given below and start solving them.
- New Oswaal 10th English previous year question papers
CBSE Class 10 MBD English Previous Year Papers
You can also refer MBD books after Oswaal, if you still have doubt toward certain topics, this way you can cover all the major topics related to the subject.
They have tried to cover all the major content in their books so that it become easier for the subject to score better in the examination.
- Latest MBD previous year Question papers
Other Important Study Materials For 10th English
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 English exam. Click on the link to access the study materials.
- 10th English NCERT Solutions
- 10th English Worksheets
- 10th English Question Bank
- 10th English Revision Notes
Highlights of CBSE Class 10 English Previous Year Question Papers
You will find the cover of the complete CBSE Class 10 English syllabus. You will also find the important question from each chapter along with weightage.
Here are a few benefits of solving the CBSE Board Sample paper Class 10.
- You will come to know about the actual test paper pattern.
- You will have a clear understanding of the Marking Scheme.
- You can do depth analysis of the paper.
- 10th EnglishPrevious year Question papers help you to evaluate the performance.
- By solving the CBSE Class 10 EnglishPrevious year Question papers, you will able to solve all the questions on time during the exam.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 10 EnglishPrevious year Question papers. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below