Bank Exams 2019: Upcoming Bank Exams full details
Banking and Finance is one of the career field having a high demand for job opportunities. Every year there are millions of candidates taking up the bank as their career. As the number of banks increases, the demand for job increases correspondingly. This year also there are many bank jobs lined up. But there is huge competition as well for a bank job. Candidates aspiring for bank jobs must prepare well with all concepts in order to crack the competitive bank exams 2019. The entrance exams for banks are conducted by authorities like IBPS, SBI, RBI, etc. Check out the table below for upcoming bank exams in 2019.
|Bank Name||Post Name and No. Of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications||Exam Date||Last Date||Official Website|
|IBPS||Clerk||Graduates||Prelims- December 7, 2019, onwards||–||ibps.in|
|IBPS||RRB (Officer Scale I, II and III and Officer Assistant)||Graduates||Prelims- August 3, 2019, onwards||–|
|IBPS||Probationary Officer (PO)||Graduates||Prelims- October 12, 2019, onwards||–|
|IBPS||Specialist officer (SO)||Graduates||Prelims- December 28, 2019, onwards||–|
|SBI||Clerk||Graduates||Prelims- June 1st week 2019, onwards||–||sbi.co.in|
|SBI||Probationary Officer (PO)||Graduates||Prelims- July 1st week 2019, onwards||–|
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)||Grade B||Graduates||August 1st week, 2019 onwards||rbi.org.in|
|West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBSCS)||18 Assistant Grade III, Clerk and Various||Servicemen, Graduates||25-02-2019||webcsc.org|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||11 Deputy Manager and Senior Executive||Engineers||11-02-2019||sbi.co.in|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||16 Specialist Cadre Officers||MBA, Post Graduates, Post Graduate Diploma||11-02-2019|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||2 Chief Technology Officer and Deputy General Manager||Post Graduates,|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||15 Senior Executive (Credit Review)||MBA-,|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||31 Specialist Cadre Officers||MBA-,|
|Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Ltd (ReBIT)||2 Managers||Engineers||31-01-2019||rebit.org.in|
|Bank Note Paper Mill (BNPM)||4 General Manager and Assistant General Manager||MBA-,|
Post Graduate Diploma
Well, here is the list of bank jobs in 2019 with complete details. Do check them out and start preparing yourself…
- NABARD 2019– National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is conducting an entrance exam for Assistant Manager, Managerial & Development Assistant positions. The bank will be tentatively starting their registration process for Assistant Manager position from March 2019 and for Managerial & Development Assistant from August 2019. The exam is likely to be held in the month of May/June and September/October 2019 for Assistant Manager and Development Assistant respectively. Candidates can check out NABARD official website more details about the exam. Candidates have to prepare well for the bank exams by referring to the study materials available online.
- SBI 2019– State Bank of India is known for top banking sector because of its brand value and lucrative career. Millions of candidates are waiting to set up a great career by cracking the SBI entrance exam. SBI is conducting entrance exams for various positions like Probationary Officers, clerks and specialist officers. The entrance exam for SBI PO is likely to held in July/August 2019. For SBI Clerk position the exam is likely to be held on July/August 2019. For specialist officers, the exam is likely to be held in January 2019. Candidates can check out the SBI official website for more details regarding the exam pattern, registration process, and payment details. Preparation for a competitive exam is not so tough because candidates can refer to online books available. Candidates can even take up the mock test to check their ability and knowledge on the subject.
- IBPS 2019– Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a world-class service provider by selecting personnel for various clients. IBPS is conducting entrance exams for various positions like Probationary officers, Specialist officer CWE (Common Written Exam), RRB, Clerk CWE. The Exam date for IBPS PO is likely to be held in November 2019, IBPS Specialist officer CWE (Common Written Exam) is in January 2019, RRB is in September 2019, Clerk in December 2019. Candidates can check out the IBPS official website for more information on the exam. Apart from registering and taking up the exam, one should be well versed with the concepts. Hence, taking up a mock test will definitely help candidates in cracking these competitive bank exams easily. There are many sites offering online competitive exam preparation books and study materials. Candidates can download books to their smartphones, laptop or tablets and start preparing for bank exams.
- RBI 2019– India’s central banking institution, the Reserve Bank of India offers great opportunities to build one’s career in the banking sector. RBI is conducting the recruitment process for Assistant and Grade B positions in 2019. The exam date for Assistant is likely to be in August 2019 and for Grade B position is likely to be in May/June 2019. Candidates can get more information regarding the registration process and other details of the exam by visiting the official website of RBI. One should be well prepared for competitive exams as they are the gateway for setting up your career. Candidates can take up the mock test series to check their ability and knowledge on the subject. Candidates can study all the concepts through online books. If not buying them, you can even download digital books and study them later.
Candidates can utilize digital books for setting up a good career in banking sector. Study well and prepare well for all subjects by going digital. There are many sites which offer different publications competitive books. Candidates can check out them for preparation and these books are also available in different languages. For all the latest information on the bank, exams do visit our blog.
- 15% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹170.000015% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹204.000015% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹204.000015% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹204.000015% OffEbook₹340.00 ₹289.000015% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹204.0000
You may also like...