SSC CPO Answer Key 2019 | Check Official Paper Solutions
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts recruitment drives for various departments every year. Currently, under SSC, the Central Police Organization (CPO) recruitment has begun. There are a large number of candidates taking up SSC CPO exam due to SSC CPO high paid salary and Job Profile. As the SSC CPO Exam has been successfully completed, it is time for candidates to know the answers. The SSC CPO Answer Key is released by the conducting body. The SSC CPO Paper I exam for Sub Inspector post in Delhi Police was conducted on March 12, 2019. The SSC has released the Answer Key for CPO Paper I. Go through the blog completely to download the SSC CPO Answer key for Paper I.
SSC CPO Answer Key 2019
candidates can click on the below link to download the Answer key for SSC CPO Paper I. candidates who had appeared for the SSC CPO Exam can check the SSC CPO Official Paper Solutions. Click on the below link to check the answers of SSC CPO Exam 2019.
How to download SSC CPO Answer Key 2019?
Below are the steps candidates must follow while downloading the answer key for SSC CPO Exam 2019 Paper I.
Step 1: Visit the official SSC Website: ssc.nic.in or click on the above link.
Step 2: On the homepage, you will find a link “Uploading of Answer keys for SSC CPO Paper I 2018-2019”
Step 3: Enter your login credentials i.e., enter User ID and Password
Step 4: You can view the SSC CPO Answer Key for Paper I
Step 5: Download the answer key of SSC CPO Paper I
Step 6: Take a printout of the answer key and question paper to check the answers
Important Dates to Check SSC CPO Answer Key 2019
SSC has released the official Paper solutions or the answer key for SSC CPO Paper I. Candidates can raise an objection before the last date. Check the below table to know about important dates regarding the answer key.
|SSC CPO Paper I Exam Date||March 12, 2019, to March 16, 2019|
|SSC CPO Objection Raise date||April 24, 2019 to April 27, 2019 (6:00 PM)|
|SSC CPO Result Date||May 25, 2019|
|SSC CPO paper II Exam Date||September 27, 2019|
How to raise Objections in SSC CPO Answer Key 2019
After downloading the answer key, candidates can raise an objection by following the below steps. Go through the steps to raise objections carefully.
Step 1: Click on the tab “View objections” and then “click here to raise objections”
Step 2: Enter your login credentials
Step 3: After raising objections, you will be directed to the payment gateway. For each objection that you raise, you will have to pay Rs 100
Step 4: After that, you can submit your objection as per the question code, give your solution, and submit it.
Important Instructions to Remember before Raising Objections
- Read the instructions carefully before raising objections.
- Thoroughly go through the questions and their respective answers before raising objections.
- Provide a detailed explanation while raising objections for calculation based questions.
Importance of SSC CPO Answer Key 2019 for the paper I
- By going through the Answer Key, candidates can get an idea of whether the options marked by them are correct or not. Candidates can raise objection for any question in case if the option listed in the answer key is wrong.
- candidates can cross-check the answers and can have an idea about the marks to be obtained in Paper I.
Thus, candidates are advised to check the SSC CPO Answer key soon and raise objections if any before the last date. Candidates can start their preparation now for the SSC CPO Paper II with a wide range of SSC CPO Preparation Books available online.
- 30% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500071% OffEbook₹175.00 ₹5230% OffEbook₹65.00 ₹45.500070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹280.00 ₹8470% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4571% OffEbook₹245.00 ₹7370% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3330% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000071% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3370% OffEbook₹360.00 ₹10810% OffEbook₹185.00 ₹166.5000
You may also like...