The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi will release the admit card for the MBBS entrance examination soon. Candidates who successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the AIIMS admit card from our blog. The entrance exam for AIIMS is scheduled to be conducted on May 25 and 26 in 151 cities across the country. The entrance exam will be conducted for approximately 1200 seats offered n 15 AIIMS in India. Candidates can go through the blog to know more regarding the AIIMS Hall ticket or call letter.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Candidates who had applied for AIIMS Entrance Exam can download the admit card by clicking on the below link. candidates are suggested to download the admit card well in advance.
How to Download AIIMS Admit Card 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below to download your AIIMS 2019 Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website: aiimsexams.org or click on the above link
Step 2: Click on the link to download AIIMS Hall Ticket.
Step 3: Go to the Applicant Login section.
Step 4: Enter the required details like Candidate’s ID and Password.
Step 5: After filling the details, click on the Login button.
Step 6: Download AIIMS Admit Card 2019 pdf and take 2-3 copies for future use.
Details Provided in AIIMS Admit Card 2019
The AIIMS Admit Card 2019 will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Candidate’s Category.
- Slot and date of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Examination (any one of the four slots on May 26 or May 27, 2019).
- Name and Address of AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre.
- Timings of the Examination.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature.
- Other Exams related to information
Documents to be Carried for the AIIMS Exam
Along with the AIIMS Call Letter, candidates need to carry any one of the ID proofs given below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th Class Board Admit Card
Discrepancy Regarding AIIMS Admit Card
In case, candidates find any details mentioned on the AIIMS Hall Ticket is incorrect, they must immediately consult the official exam conducting body. Candidates can contact the Assistant Controller of Examinations at the below-mentioned details.
- Address: Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608
- Our Location: Convergence Block, 1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
- Website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Telephone Numbers: 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
- Fax Nos: 91-11-26588663, 26588641
- E-mail IDs: “Assistant Controller of Examinations” firstname.lastname@example.org
Thus, candidates are suggested to download the AIIMS Admit card well in advance. candidates can start preparing well for the entrance exam with a wide range of Medical Entrance Exam Preparation Books available online.