How is your Preparation for the Class 10 Maths Board Exam 2020-2021? facing any difficulties to solve Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Problems? then, Don’t worry! Here we are providing RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes. You can download easily PDF free and boost Class 10 Maths Board Exams.
RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 – Surface Areas and Volumes
Here You will find all Exercises wise NCERT solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13. The materials are created by experts based on CBSE NCERT Curriculum.
You can also download RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions PDF for all chapters to learn to solve the Maths problems and build the depth concept. You can score a better grade in the 2021 board exam by plasticizing solutions daily.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
Topics covered in Surface Areas and Volumes are
- Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another
- Frustum of a Cone
- Introduction of Surface Areas and Volumes
- Surface Area of a Combination of Solids
- Surface Areas and Volumes Examples and Solutions
- The volume of a Combination of Solids
Exercise-wise RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 13
Exercise-wise solutions always help you with your Mathematics Exam preparation systematically. Thus to make it simple and well organized, we planned a briefing of the chapter in exercise wise solution for you to have a quick look at the same.
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13A||Exercise 13.1|
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13B||Exercise 13.2|
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13C||Exercise 13.3|
Detailed Exercise Explanation RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 13
Well, this was the list of the exercises that you will practice while studying the chapter. But before you go deep into the chapter, let us make you know what the chapter actually covers in their exercise-wise solutions. Let’s get to it-
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13.1
This is an introductory part of the chapter which covers topics such as –
- The surface area of a given cuboid.
- The surface area of a cylindrical vessel.
- The total surface area of a cone-shaped object mounted on a hemisphere.
- The surface area of solid surmounted by a hemisphere.
- The surface area of the remained solid when a cone-shaped is from a solid cylinder.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13.2
Moving on to the next exercise which includes topics such as-
- A solid cone in terms of Pi.
- A structure formed with a cylindrical shape object having a cone on both its sides.
- A cylindrical object immersed with some substance, occupying the volume of the object.
- A wood of cuboid shape having depressions in it.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13.3
When we reach the 3rd exercise we come to learn about-
- Finding the height of the cylinder based on the given condition.
- Finding the radius of the resulting sphere.
- Finding the number of cones for a given situation.
- Finding the number of coins formed by melting a cuboid structured object.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13.4
Next in the 4th exercise student will study about-
- Volume of the frustum of the cone = ⅓ π h (r12+r22+r1r2)
- The curved surface area of the frustum of the cone = π(r1 + r2)l
where l = √h2+(r1 – r2)2
- Total surface area of the frustum of the cone = πl (r1 + r2 ) + πr12 + πr22,
where l = √h2+(r1 – r2)2
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 13 Exercise 13.5
Well, this is the last of the chapter and students will have a quick revision from this part of the chapter. Make sure to go through the exercise to engage in a rigorous practice session for an instant revision session of the chapter. Have your copy of RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 PDF to complete your maths exam preparation with ease.
Advantages of RD Shama Class 10 Maths Solutions
There are many benefits of using RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions, Some Among them are
- The Unique and Detailed Explanation of Each and Every topic from the Chapter will make Students understand Easier
- Easy access through Chapter-wise PDF
- All the Exercises are Covered with Extra and Important Questions
- Helps in the Preparation of NTSE and Olympiads Exam
Other Important CBSE 10th RD Sharma Maths Solutions
You should have NCERT solutions to boost your exam preparation for the CBSE Class 10 Maths exam. Click on the link to access other RD Sharma Maths Solutions related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers Solutions
- Chapter 2 Polynomials Solutions
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations In Two Variables Solutions
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations Solutions
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions Solutions
- Chapter 6 Triangles Solutions
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry Solutions
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 10 Circles Solutions
- Chapter 11 Constructions Solutions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles Solutions
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes Solutions
- Chapter 14 Statistics Solutions
- Chapter 15 Probability Solutions